View Full Version : Help need Uniweld part

04-28-2012, 06:43 AM
I mostly do HVAC work and have a small uniweld oxy-acetylene set i got used. The nut that holds the cutting tip on the cutting attachment is missing and i would like to find one that way if I ever need to cut something I can.

The cutting attachment is a Model# CA550 v-style. I have sent several emails to Uniweld with no responce does anyone know where to I can get one

Thank you

04-28-2012, 09:09 AM
You might check with OAdoctor here. His website is http://www.regulatortorchrepair.com/

If anyone can find you the part you need, he probably can. Lots of guys here have used him for rebuilds and help locating odd parts for older torches.