PDA

View Full Version : hey guys

Brad.cee
08-23-2007, 03:18 AM
hey everyone just thought id introduce my self and tell u a bit about me so here it goes i am 15 yrs old just bought my first welder a couple days ago :) nothing special about it but i thought i wuld join a cool forum and learn alot about welding i think this will be a great experience to learn especially because i want to be a motorcycle mechanic and fabricator when i finish school and go into an apprentiship i have piked up on welding fast i used to use my friends arc welder the odd time but now i have my own mig wire feed it took a bit to get used to the settings but now i got the hang of it well hope to have a great time on this website and srry for the long post lol

littlefuzz
08-23-2007, 03:25 AM
Welcome, built anything good with that mig yet?

Brad.cee
08-23-2007, 03:39 AM
nope lol just making a tower of scrap metal lmao but i ran outa wire dont kno how to install the next sppol im an idiot lmao i fed it threw and as soon as i let the sppol go it unraveled :O
i have another thread about my problem

HokieEd
08-23-2007, 04:06 AM
Brad, my friend. Please set yourself apart from the rest of your peers and work on your writing. I cringe to think that this is the level of writing kids your age are accustomed to.

Now, on the positive side. You ALREADY have set yourself WAAAYYYYY apart from your peers by actually doing something with your time. I congratulate you for learning a skill and working to become proficient. You also show your resourcefullness by finding a fourum such as this to help you learn. I think you will find that the satisfaction of building something with your own hands is a feeling other 15 year olds never experience. Kudos!

zapster
08-23-2007, 08:01 AM
Good Morning and Welcome!..:waving:

...zap!

Brad.cee
08-23-2007, 12:09 PM
lol im soory about my writing im used to typing really fast on msn so i use shortcuts ill try to get better

HokieEd
08-23-2007, 12:39 PM
Well, belive it or not, I used to type very slow as well. It was AOL IM that taught me to type very fast while still being pretty accurate. Good luck with it. Oh, and txt msgng dsnt hlp @ al.

tortis
08-23-2007, 05:38 PM
welcome brad.cee. this is a great forum. i think you will enjoy it.

littlefuzz
08-23-2007, 09:19 PM
Well, belive it or not, I used to type very slow as well. It was AOL IM that taught me to type very fast while still being pretty accurate. Good luck with it. Oh, and txt msgng dsnt hlp @ al.

Maybe you should work on your spelling before criticizing someone else's. :laugh: (believe)