PDA

View Full Version : 3n1 or 4n1

Bluesman
02-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Tig unit is down and dang plasma just died. I need to replace both since these units have been here since before I was in highschool myself. The torch is screwed up on the plasma cutter and the local weld shop says that it would be cheaper to buy a new unit than it would be to replace the torch. The tig unit is a Hobart Power supply that is hooked up to a Lincoln HF, apparantly the HF unit is screwed up.

I need to get some quotes. I have some highschool kids here that are missing out on tig and plasma with these two units being out of order.

If you can, help a brotha out please.

EVERLAST
02-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Bluesman

Please check you inbox

thank you

lugweld
02-17-2010, 06:03 PM
We'll be glad to help any which way we can.
Kids need their welding skills.

What kind of school are you teaching at? Vo Ed High School? FFA?

Bluesman
02-17-2010, 06:29 PM
We'll be glad to help any which way we can.
Kids need their welding skills.

What kind of school are you teaching at? Vo Ed High School? FFA?

Voc. Ag. We are a two teacher program here. We teach Ag and Natural Resources, Agriscience, and Forrestry.

The Ag and Natural Resources class is the main "shop" class. It is 50% shop and is basically what the old Vocational Ag class was. I have some photos of some of the shop projects the kids have made this year. I'm planning on posting some of those up.

lugweld
02-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Ahh. Okay. That what I majored in in college. I left due to funding issues. Many kids have their parents pay. I had to pay all the way and got burned out the last year. But I transferred into UGA from a good ole S. GA ag school, so it served me well. Its funny where you end up. Some other guys/gals that went to school with me are teachers, but some are business owners, farmers and a few work with the dept of Ag. Its one of the best majors around. I'd like to see the pictures. How far south in MS are you?

I sent you a pm as well discussing our product and its benefits.