PDA

View Full Version : Website Feedback Requested

EB_Welder
01-25-2006, 09:04 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to put this, but...

I just completed a website for a company in Indianapolis called Bomar Industries that provides Mig and Tig welding services, as well as, laser cutting and other precision sheet metal fabrication, prototyping and manufacturing. If you could take a minute to take a look, I would appreciate some feedback. http://www.bo-marind.com

Bomar is really trying to position themselves as more than a sheet metal shop by hiring degreed engineers to provide product development and other engineering services. I'm just trying to get a sampling of people (preferably people in a similar industry) to look around and make sure the site is working and that it does a good job showcasing the welding, sheet metal and other fabrication services they offer.

Thank you in advance for your time.

-chris

smithboy
01-25-2006, 09:36 PM
Given that you have a lot of projects in the site, this seems like as good a place as any to post.

Looks pretty slick. Too slick and you may make folks think you're more show than substance...not slick enough, and folks might think you cut corners. My opinion...nice. Just right. The showcase area is especially nice and well photographed. If I were a corporate customer, I would look mainly at that...so, I would expand the things you have done. It shouldnt read like a resume though, but more like a catalogue. The main thing you want is for the customer to make the next step to make contact. You list some past customers by name. That's very good. It shows that you are confident in having someone make contact with them and ask about your services. You may want to add a map of your location...It's not necessary since you have your address listed, but I just figured I'd make a suggestion. Finally, your meta tags are very descriptive...this is important for search engines...All in all, a very nice site. Good luck.

comp
01-26-2006, 09:51 AM
looks good to me