PDA

View Full Version : Welding Equipment Repairs

mandmservice
01-05-2011, 01:23 PM
I can repair everything.. Torches, regulators, flow meters, specialty gas regulators, foundry items, etc. Call me if you need any repairs done (562)944-7440

Oldiron2
01-05-2011, 02:02 PM
As someone who appears to have posted nothing else here yet, perhaps it would be worth your also posting copies of your certificates and insurance policies, so members know who and what they'd be dealing with. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mandmservice
01-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Sorry about that, wasn't clear on the rules for this type of posting. We are a welding equipment repair service. We have a website: www.mandmservice.net You can find all our information on it. We are certified repairmen. We are a legitimate company. No scams. We boast a 98% repair success rate. So we can repair just about anything. Unless your equipment is so worn and broken that it just wouldn't be worth repairing, but that's rare. Give us a call or shoot us an email for a free quote: (562)944-7440 mandmservice@verizon.net

I apologize for being vague with the first posting.

Thanks!!

lars66
01-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Sorry about that, wasn't clear on the rules for this type of posting. We are a welding equipment repair service. We have a website: www.mandmservice.net You can find all our information on it. We are certified repairmen. We are a legitimate company. No scams. We boast a 98% repair success rate. So we can repair just about anything. Unless your equipment is so worn and broken that it just wouldn't be worth repairing, but that's rare. Give us a call or shoot us an email for a free quote: (562)944-7440 mandmservice@verizon.net

I apologize for being vague with the first posting.

Thanks!!

How about Air Products regulators and flow meters/

mandmservice
01-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Depends on the make model and availability on parts.