View Full Version : Help finding paddle latches

01-23-2011, 12:48 PM
when I did a project a few years back i used some paddle latches the were about 1.5inx2.5in the place i bought them has changed hands and no longer carries them, I have looked on the web for them and not alot of luck, anyone have a gadget store near them that sells these little guys, or know of a web site I can go to. ??? if so pls give me the info so I can contact them....thanx

citizen smith
01-23-2011, 01:00 PM
grainger and mcmaster carr both have a selection of them.

01-23-2011, 08:05 PM
I think McMaster has what you are looking for - they are called "draw latches". I bought some to put on a sandblasting cabinet.

01-23-2011, 08:40 PM
McMaster-Carr is the bomb