PDA

View Full Version : everlast scam bad luck mistake

tim7091
04-07-2011, 10:24 AM
I have to clear up this matter.I let my little brother try the new torch little did I know when he told me it still did not work.that he hooked up the work clap backwards.I was on the phone with I think Eric from the tec support yesterday I hook up the new torch and it does work the unit was fine.it was just a torch issue.I m sorry for all the I trouble caused EVERLAST. Should have tested the unit myself.this whole issue is resolved with EVERLAST.I would like all my threads to be locked and removed if at all possible.

DSW
04-07-2011, 10:36 AM
:rolleyes: Why does this sound like another dissatisfied customer who's been paid off?

7A749
04-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Wow.

All the wasted bandwith....... :rolleyes:

I don't even know what to say, but whatever it is probably isn't constructive anyways.

Dude, you're gonna get flamed mucho hard over this.......

GBM
04-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Why do you guys assume he is not telling the truth about how this whole situation came about ?
I do not know one way or the other... do yall have some clues which would point to ' paid off' or such reasons for him backtracking on the cause of it not working ?

Scott Young
04-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Why do people always assume a quacking bird, floating on the water, has webbed feet, and waddles when it walks is a duck?

SEAR
04-07-2011, 11:10 AM
all those posts you made based on your younger brother testing the machine ?:rolleyes:
http://i.imgur.com/iP7Uy.jpg

dellwas
04-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Because it's not the first time the Chicom distributors have done it....

Why do you guys assume he is not telling the truth about how this whole situation came about ?
I do not know one way or the other... do yall have some clues which would point to ' paid off' or such reasons for him backtracking on the cause of it not working ?

lugweld
04-07-2011, 12:06 PM
No one has been paid off or anything of the sort. It was as we described in the beggining. Damage done. Flames wasted. At least Tim had the courage to come forward about it.

Anyone thinking it was a paid off customer, get real. The guy received a new torch...that was what he received. Best thing we would have liked would have been for the memory to fade...But you guys, well lets face it, will jump down somebody's throat when someone else is wrong at a drop of a hat, but won't man up when it comes to admitting your mistakes...still blaming us. Go figure. We did our best in a bad situation, maintained our policy, and the problem resolved.

Doesn't anyone find it funny that the "negative" comments stay over on the other side, even as sticky's and the minute the issue and truth comes out the mods dump them here?

tim7091
04-07-2011, 12:25 PM
My job sometimes keeps me out of town.my brother was the onlyone who could try it .it is what it is not much to say about it.

EVERLAST
04-07-2011, 12:38 PM
My job sometimes keeps me out of town.my brother was the onlyone who could try it .it is what it is not much to say about it.

Tim , We asked you many times on how you connecting the torch and each time you told us that you know what you doing and all hooked up correctly . Like Mark said damage is done , i am glad your unit is fine and you good to go.

specter
04-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Perhaps best to lock or move this thread to the Everlast forum and avod the peanut galley jumping on the bandwagon.

mla2ofus
04-07-2011, 02:34 PM
It was bad judgement to *** U ME(you know what this means!!) your brother knew what he was doing. Maybe next time you both should read the owners manual!! If someone is going to flame any brand of eqp't., make sure you're at least as smart as the machine!!
Mike

WeldingRay
04-07-2011, 03:57 PM
No one has been paid off or anything of the sort. It was as we described in the beggining. Damage done. Flames wasted. At least Tim had the courage to come forward about it.

Anyone thinking it was a paid off customer, get real. The guy received a new torch...that was what he received. Best thing we would have liked would have been for the memory to fade...But you guys, well lets face it, will jump down somebody's throat when someone else is wrong at a drop of a hat, but won't man up when it comes to admitting your mistakes...still blaming us. Go figure. We did our best in a bad situation, maintained our policy, and the problem resolved.

Doesn't anyone find it funny that the "negative" comments stay over on the other side, even as sticky's and the minute the issue and truth comes out the mods dump them here?

I have to say, it does seem funny that the negative comments get highlighted, even if taken care of six ways from Sunday. But anything remotely positive is immediately branded a shill. :confused:

backpurge
04-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Wow. I have never used an Everlast product. But, have followed this thread out of curiousity. I will hand it to customer service at Everlast. My old man always said "you can't fix stupid".... He was wrong.
Everlast just did !:laugh:

LarryO
04-07-2011, 04:26 PM
I recon Tim lost credability after all his extended rants and his non willingness to call or co-operate from the start.

zapster
04-07-2011, 06:20 PM
I wish I had some popcorn..

...zap!

farmall
04-07-2011, 07:26 PM
It would have been more interesting if the complainant had bothered to learn English and post coherently.

What we got was "babble babble me so mad my caps key broke but I'm too lazy to care if my audience can read my BS rantrantrant" then a recantation.

Should have tested the unit myself.

There is no insult or descriptive verbiage which can do that justice. The English language is inadequate.

Wow. Just wow. :dizzy: x infinity.

galencwi
04-07-2011, 07:56 PM
:rolleyes: Why does this sound like another dissatisfied customer who's been paid off?
lmao!

Tim how long did you let the machine sit while you ranted on and Everlast was trying to help you? I can remember reading the other threads on this a while ago.
Anyway enjoy your machine.

specter
04-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Hands Zap the popcorn

joedirt1966
04-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Thread summary.

joe6
04-07-2011, 09:57 PM
"Handfull of Zaps popcorn".

This is very interesting.... So does this meen Everlast isn't the devil? hahaha

7A749
04-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Thread summary.

LMAO!

That's pretty good :D

I wasn't gonna say anything more, but the urge is just to powerful to resist.

I bet the whole "little brother" thing is a poorly fabricated rouse to try & dismiss the fact that this guy's

A STUPID, MINDLESS MORON.

Glad I don't wake up in his skin every morning.

Hey, Tim. I would have just dropped it & disappeared rather than try to make up further stories & excuses to explain your ignorant, stupid rambling. After ALL the poorly written, pathetically punctuated crap you spewed out of your pie hole, I would have been WAY too embarrassed to come back on this board to further the poor image you already made for yourself by "blaming" it on your "little brother".

My 8 yr old kid comes up with better explanations for things when he gets in trouble. At least make your BS story somewhat believable.

Yeah, right. Excuses, the blame game, rambling explanations & answers for everything are standard business for the ChiComs. Looks like you fit right in.

Maybe you ought to ask them for a job.

Moron. You got what you deserved.

IMHO of course.

7A749
04-07-2011, 11:47 PM
It would have been more interesting if the complainant had bothered to learn English and post coherently.

What we got was "babble babble me so mad my caps key broke but I'm too lazy to care if my audience can read my BS rantrantrant" then a recantation.

There is no insult or descriptive verbiage which can do that justice. The English language is inadequate.

Wow. Just wow. :dizzy: x infinity.

Agreed 100%

See above post :D

Sandy
04-08-2011, 12:08 AM

:laugh:

This is exactly what I was expecting when I posted this below in the "longeveity" thread in the off topic section:

Some people just insist on tripping over a dollar (or worse), never learn. Hard to feel sorry for the repeats.

Of course it's not like this portion of the drama hasn't played out before either.

:rolleyes:

Now here we are with yet another wonderous TOTAL reversal. Yep, we knew it was coming. :laugh:

:waving:

joe6
04-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Yah.. The damage has been done for both Tim and Everlast unfortunately. I am going to buy an Everlast stick welder ($350) to put at my old mans house for him to use and me if I'm in the area but that is all. I think I'll search the classifieds for a red or blue machine when it comes time to buy a tig or mig for myself. I'd rather not risk it.

galencwi
04-08-2011, 03:50 AM
Thread summary.

classic!

What gets me is if hes really telling the truth about this whole brother or cousin thing. months went by and Everlast was pretty much bending over backwards to help him. even saying send us the WHOLE friggin machine and we will replace it. Tim did nothing. didnt try to hook it up another way or get a replacement machine......nothing. just went on ranting over and over. Tim that was pretty psycho! :confused::dizzy:

I'm dying here :laugh: What possesed you to finally go hook it up the right way?

I've met strippers with more common sence lol

Not something you would expect from a guy. WOW!!!!

tim7091
04-08-2011, 09:31 AM
All you little crying little bitches can go **** yourself.come and see me and run your mouth.tough behind the keyboard.don't hurt your fingers

galencwi
04-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Wow.

All the wasted bandwith....... :rolleyes:

I don't even know what to say, but whatever it is probably isn't constructive anyways.

Dude, you're gonna get flamed mucho hard over this.......

Tim you were warned early. Anyway time to move on, Good luck to you Tim!

Post some pics of welds w your macine:drinkup:

zapster
04-08-2011, 10:25 AM
All you little crying little bitches can go **** yourself.come and see me and run your mouth.tough behind the keyboard.don't hurt your fingers

Now Now Now you knew this was coming..

And now it's going.
One more childish outburst from you and it will be...
Bye Bye!

...zap!