Everlast welder - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everlast welder

Re: Everlast welder

it's just a horse of another color.

ps, thanks for the reminder of why i bought a home in a place with a strong HOA so that i don't have to look at fools like you working under their cars welding up broken mufflers at 3 am.

lol do you need dental work and wear your ball cap backwards?

oh, i was wondering also, do your knees get bruised when you're kissing SD's ***. i notice your posts follow his like a siamese twin.
    Last edited by fdcmiami; 04-30-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Lol! Zap, i just think fdcmiami simply has his knickers twisted up and can't decide if this is a positive or negative thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fdcmiami View Post

ps, thanks for the reminder of why i bought a home in a place with a strong HOA so that i don't have to look at fools like you working under their cars welding up broken mufflers at 3 am.

oh, i was wondering also, do your knees get bruised when you're kissing SD's ***. i notice your posts follow his like a siamese twin.
    Just who are you directing this to anyway?

...zap!

I am not completely insane..
    Some parts are missing

Professional Driver on a closed course....
    Do not attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by fdcmiami View Post

I wonder why it is that you are on sites like this and Miller?

You seem to be far too "refined" and classy for the likes of us, lowly, weldors.

Perhaps you should just tighten the velcro on your orthopedic shoes and stick to playing shuffleboard whilst you discuss accounting and worldly travels with the upper echelon of society.

Thanks for reminding me exactly why I DON"T live in an HOA community with stuck up old pricks like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZTFab View Post
    I wonder why it is that you are on sites like this and Miller?

You seem to be far too "refined" and classy for the likes of us, lowly, weldors.

Perhaps you should just tighten the velcro on your orthopedic shoes and stick to playing shuffleboard whilst you discuss accounting and worldly travels with the upper echelon of society.

Thanks for reminding me exactly why I DON"T live in an HOA community with stuck up old pricks like you.
    Pretty well said ZT! But this is exactly what he ask for in every single thread about Everlast outside the sponsored forum..... He came insult posters so Zap got no other choice and lock the thread before he start WW3.... Yep the guy is a real PITA...

It's a very lovely story the OP post here, four and half years of pure fun... The fun may have last only 3 years if he was Canadian and get his unit from Everlast Canada and only 1 year on the Cut50 plasma.... That's why we figure it out faster then you guys...LMAO
    Miller MM211
    Duck tape
    Ty- rap
    Kool-aid

And yep this one ends now...

...zap!

I am not completely insane..
    Some parts are missing

Professional Driver on a closed course....
    Do not attempt.