DIESEL LINCOLN welder
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

DIESEL LINCOLN welder

My son is about to buy a lincoln diesel welderthat we do not have any idea how old it is. We think the amps are 230 amp. It has a four cyl diesel engine and the engine guages are at the lower left panel at the bottom. We sure would appreciate any help from ya'll!!

Re: DIESEL LINCOLN welder

Post some pictures. Sounds like a 250 D but they have a 3 cylinder perkins. Mine was made in the middle 80s so that should give you some idea. The rest of the description sounds right.

we have a sa250 at work with a 4cyl continental diesel. pics are nice though
    Bruce DeLaet
    Heavy Equipment Mechanic and Welder

1948 SA-200 short hood
    1949 LincWelder 180
    1963 SA-200 red face
    Miller S-32-P

sounds like an SA-250 to me
    Vantage 500's LN-25's, VI-400's, cobramatics, Powcon inverters, XMT's, 250 Ton pacific 12' press brake, 1/4" 10' Atlantic shear,Koikie plasma table W/ esab plasmas.
    Lincoln idealarc tig 330A with bernard cooler Sync350LX. Miller migs, marvel saws

Thanks Dualie:
    Can you tell me what I need to look for to id it better. I appreciate your info.
    Thanks

should say right on the name plate on the front what it is. the the Lincoln product code will give it away. Lincoln is really good about posting most if not all of their legacy info online so you can usually search by product code.
    Vantage 500's LN-25's, VI-400's, cobramatics, Powcon inverters, XMT's, 250 Ton pacific 12' press brake, 1/4" 10' Atlantic shear,Koikie plasma table W/ esab plasmas.
    Lincoln idealarc tig 330A with bernard cooler Sync350LX. Miller migs, marvel saws