Are you going to FabTech? - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Are you going to FabTech?

Quote Originally Posted by yellow
    I was there... to bad I didn't catch this thread before I left. Interesting but your pics look very much like mine! I can't wait till next year.

I heard it probably won't be as big as the McCormick's event but in any case its just cool to be surrounded by all that insane machinery. Every time they ran those CNC punches little hairs on my neck stood up.

I got some cool video of the robotic arms and such as well.
    LOL!

*CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK*

Love to visit live in uk ,sounds like a good time will had by all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob at WeldingMag View Post
    Who here is planning to attend the FabTech/AWS show in Chicago this November?
    If enough people will be there, we'll try to put together some kind of a party.
    As a shop owner and employer, I'd like to go. problem is you need to hold it somewhere else. I dislike Chicago with a vengance and Illinois too. The state and especially the city is IMO, the center of all thats corrupt and wrong with the country today.

Pick Cleveland, or St.Louis, or Dallas, or Des Moines, or Cincinatti, or Boston, or anything but Chicago next time and I'll attend..

Chicago sucks, It sucks worse than Detroit.

Keep talking about Chicago and Illinois that way is gonna hurt Stickman's feelings.

It is a cesspool and I do whatever I can to stay below Interstate 80. But the Fabtech show is worth the trip. If nothing else, it made me rethink what manufacturers get our loyalty. A few of the big ones that we all put on a pedestal lost my business just by the way their reps treated us. Others gained our loyalty for the same reason.

I'd like to see it in Indianapolis but not sure they have a big enough center to put it. The show takes up a LOT of space.

Al
    A man is judged by what's between his legs...always ride a good horse

Miller DialArc HF
    Lincoln Classic 300D
    Thermal Arc 181i
    Powermax 45
    Scotchman Ironworker
    (2) Bridgeports
    Okomota Surface Grinder
    AutoCAD 2010

Count me in I just got my flux capacitor back from 2007. I would take my kids but I can only take two of them since they are the only ones that were born yet. The rest of them came after 2007.......

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinPRanch View Post
    I'd like to see it in Indianapolis but not sure they have a big enough center to put it. The show takes up a LOT of space.
    Indianapolis is big enough now. They're moving PRI back and that show is bigger than FabTech.
    Enough stuff to build and repair wrinkled up race cars...