WTT- 2 NEW Pistols for welder
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

WTT- 2 NEW Pistols for welder

I am willing to trade my 2 new guns for a good used or new welder. I am looking for something good as you can see I have spittle bit of money tied up in the 2 guns NEW Springfield XD .45 w/ kit, NEW 9mm Taurus Slim.

Please let me know what you have if you are close enough to do a trade.

Thanks

Re: WTT- 2 NEW Pistols for welder

If you'd like someone to reply that's close enough to trade, it would be nice to know your location...

No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!

Ronald Reagan

would be good to know what kind of welder you are looking for also

mig, tig, stick, sub arc, electric (1 or 3 phase), engine drive, how many amps, brand name, new or old............
    miller... 225g, s32p, 250x, 304, 12vs, MSW41
    victor o/a
    thermal dynamics cutmaster 50
    lenco panel spotter
    hobart hf-box

G3 Farms.....raising cattle, hay, kids and hell, ...oh yeah I'm a fire sprinkler contractor by trade.

never mind found all of it in your profile, wish you were closer, might talk about that 45
    miller... 225g, s32p, 250x, 304, 12vs, MSW41
    victor o/a
    thermal dynamics cutmaster 50
    lenco panel spotter
    hobart hf-box

G3 Farms.....raising cattle, hay, kids and hell, ...oh yeah I'm a fire sprinkler contractor by trade.

I apologize to all. I thought all my information would be beside my name. I guess not. I am in Iowa Park, TX. I am in the military here. Airforce instructor.

I would be open to all I guess if it sounded good but mainly looking for a nice MIG for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by ClintDowns View Post
    I apologize to all. I thought all my information would be beside my name. I guess not. I am in Iowa Park, TX. I am in the military here. Airforce instructor.

I would be open to all I guess if it sounded good but mainly looking for a nice MIG for starters.
    You can add your location to your posts in your user CP. helpful for selling stuff.
    Specializing In The Repair And Restoration
    Of Miller Maxtron 450 Inverters

DynaSteve

Ok. Thanks to all. I have now accumulated a lincoln 180c, cart, and a 325 cubic feet bottle full or 25/75.