Pipeline jobs in oklahoma
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Pipeline jobs in oklahoma

Hey everyone, I am going to be moving to Oklahoma and am looking for available Rig welding jobs near Tulsa, Oklahoma. Anyone got any ideas?

Re: Pipeline jobs in oklahoma

This wont be any help to you but Im origanally from fresno... how does job market in the valley look for pipeline jobs.

Looks good right now, there'a alot of work in coalinga right now. I know KSI, Jacobs, PCL, Conoco-Philips, and others I can't remember currently, are there. Right now I work for PCL and its a good company.

Check out www.atruechurch.info
    My churches' website.

where u from in Oklahoma? Im near Bartlesville. Rig welder too. Currently fixing to test in TX. Busier in TX than Ok. But not near as busy as it will be soon, I hope. Let me know if you find anything near home and Ill do the same.

I don't live there yet, but am planning on moving either to cherokee or adair county. Any ideas?

I live in Tulsa myself a rig welder for awhile now.
    check out R&R Construction doing some work in OK...I think around Enid
    Also, the rig yards in Oklahoma City
    Cactus, Diamond Blue, use dogpile.com and put in rig yards see what happens.
    I"m on the list for two pipeline companies that have not started yet. one in OK one in KS but you already have to be on the list.
    not much work in Tulsa 18 bucks is what they pay in shops.
    times a little hard at moment but, hope to change that soon.
    psyco33

Hello all let me start out saying i am kinda new to this computer deal so bare with me. My name is Austin Duncan call me Tubby. I am from pawnee oklahoma. I was wondering if you all could help me find work for me and my rig. I have been doing oilfield work for the last 3 years, worked for goober drilling out of stillwater, OK and a few others. My problem is i haven't been in it long enough to know the "right" people to talk to about a job. So any help woulp be greatly appre$ciated!! I dont think im quite pipeline material yet just so yall know, I have wleded miles of pipe but not on that level.

Thanks again!
    Tubby

PS: Balzo Joe maxx pipeline company is firing up in cushing, Ok right now but i heard there is a list 8' long of welders trying to get on.

Who is Diamond Blue and where is their yard? I was a trucker up until Feb 08. I have hauled oilfield equipment for pretty much every drilling company that has a yard in Okla. New rigs out of the rig up yards for Cactus and Latshaw, and components and parts for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by BalzoMedic View Post
    Hey everyone, I am going to be moving to Oklahoma and am looking for available Rig welding jobs near Tulsa, Oklahoma. Anyone got any ideas?
    There's a lot of that kind of jobs in oklahoma in companies like superior pipeline company which has offices in Tulsa, CRC, Sheehan etc. I think you will get a good rig welding job there.