Miller AEAD 200LE Welder Generator
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Miller AEAD 200LE Welder Generator

For sale Miller AEAD 200LE

This welder is an AC/DC machine with 200amps DC output and 250amps AC output and the Generator puts out 5000 watts. It is powered by a 2 cylinder Onan engine with electric start model CCKA.
    I bought this welder 3 years ago to use on our farm to help us build our grain setup at the time and also use it for other projects. Since then I have put alot of new parts in it.
    I rebuilt the carburetor and fuel pump and put new lines fittings and a fuel filter on it.
    I put in new spark plugs and a points and condenser set and checked the timing while I was at it. I also replaced the intake and exhaust manifold gaskets I did that while I had the carburetor off of it. When I first got the welder I took it to Electro Mechanical Repair in Abington Illinois where they put it on their load bank and did a full electrical test on it and checked the commutator rings and brushes etc. and gave it a clean bill of health. It comes with 85 feet of stinger lead and 60 feet of ground lead and the leads are in great shape. I have the Miller owners manual for the welder as well as the Onan engine service manual and the Onan engine parts manual. I also just changed the engine oil. The reason I am selling it is that I bought a newer Lincoln Weldanpower D10 250 Pro and really do not need 2 portable welders. I have done alot of work with this machine on out farm and have put alot of parts back into it because I wanted it to be reliable and ready to go whenever I needed it. This machine is in great shape runs like a top and is ready to go to work. It is currently mounted on a pallet so I could move it with our forklift around our farm for various jobs or slide it in the back of our pickup. I am asking $1500 or best offer and would also be interested in trading for other welders or American made hand tools of any sort I would really like to find a AC DC tig machine with high frequency start but I am open to any trades or offers so send me an email at jh008d@lab.icc.edu
    Or give me a call at 309-210-3666 I am located in Trivoli Illinois which is about 25 miles west of Peoria Illinois.
    Thank you

Joel
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Good Luck and Never Give Up

AWS Member
    Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC
    Hobart Beta Mig 251
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Lincoln WeldanPower D10 250 Pro
    Milwaukee Portaband
    Ellis Bandsaw
    Miller AEAD 200LE

Re: Miller AEAD 200LE Welder Generator

Some more pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

AWS Member
    Hobart Beta Mig 251
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Milwaukee Portaband
    Ellis Bandsaw
    Miller AEAD 200LE

Any one interested as I would really like to sell it and I would be willing to trade for an older
    AC/DC tig machine or American made hand tools such as Williams, Snapon, Matco, Wright,
    Craftsman, Proto, Blackhawk. Or some one that is interested shoot me an offer and don't be afraid you will not insult me I understand this is an older machine but I started it out at $1500 so maybe I could negotiate a little and also because of the amount of leads with it and the new parts I have put into it. Or is there no market for these machines anymore and I just need to sell it locally maybe. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

AWS Member
    Hobart Beta Mig 251
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Milwaukee Portaband
    Ellis Bandsaw
    Miller AEAD 200LE

Ill say it,
    $1500 no way. I can grab 4yr old Bobcats for that price.

If I was to sell my Weldanpower circa 1989, I would start at $650.00 Apples to Oranges but an example though...
    Lincoln Weldanpower 225 AC/DC-Briggs
    Lincoln 225/125 Tombstone
    Lincoln Weld-Pac 100 HD
    Jackson NexGen
    A Pile-O-Lee tools
    Sumner Ultra Clamps- where have these been all my life!
    DWM120
    More pipe threading tools than I can list

Thank you I appreciate your honesty that is what I needed to hear. I really did not know what it would be worth so what I should have done is gone to the miller section of the site and asked what this machine might be worth. So I learned from my mistake and thank you for the information I will probably just keep the machine around a little longer now.

AWS Member
    Hobart Beta Mig 251
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Milwaukee Portaband
    Ellis Bandsaw
    Miller AEAD 200LE

Based on what I know now guys about the market value of these machines I am open to all offers and trades for other welding equipment.

Thank you

AWS Member
    Hobart Beta Mig 251
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Milwaukee Portaband
    Ellis Bandsaw
    Miller AEAD 200LE

I am looking for an AC/DC tig machine with HF start could be miller, lincoln I am open to any brand someone want to trade.

AWS Member
    Hobart Beta Mig 251
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Milwaukee Portaband
    Ellis Bandsaw
    Miller AEAD 200LE

Sold Locally

Thanks everyone