READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014.... - Page 104
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 2,576 to 2,593 of 2593

Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014....

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...410581715.html

Civil rights groups are taking steps to ensure police respect the constitutional rights of demonstrators at the presidential inauguration. News 4's Mark Segraves reports on why D.C. police officers' body cameras often will be off, and how citizens will be able to record the officers.

Things that make you say hummmmmm?

You should not assume or expect the right to privacy while in public.

Obama looks to lock in $1 billion to schools with low-income kids

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/17/politi...ion/index.html

A little late to the party if you ask me....

Quote Originally Posted by 123weld View Post
    thats the first time i've heard anyone call him "president trump". thank you. im so sick of hearing "president elect", i've never heard those two words more in my life til now.. does anyone here think if that **** woulda got it, they'd be calling her "president elect". f-no they wouldnt. they'd be calling her "1st lady president", "future president", or "presidnent hillary clinton", etc..., or something along those lines. do you got a link to this documentery ? one that i liked was called "trump, long road to the whitehouse"

No need to thank me mate, all I did was watch the doco, I certainly didn't name it.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/president-trump/
    CIG 320SP pulse mig
    Mitech ACDC315P
    Samson 510 CNC plasma table
    Hypertherm 85
    Etc, etc.

"You don't stop laughing when you get old....You get old when you stop laughing".

Quote Originally Posted by 123weld View Post
    thats the first time i've heard anyone call him "president trump". thank you. im so sick of hearing "president elect", i've never heard those two words more in my life til now.. does anyone here think if that **** woulda got it, they'd be calling her "president elect". f-no they wouldnt. they'd be calling her "1st lady president", "future president", or "presidnent hillary clinton", etc..., or something along those lines. do you got a link to this documentery ? one that i liked was called "trump, long road to the whitehouse"
    Can only have one prez at a time, currently it is President O, Trump is still President- elect Trump. What is the big deal? It is just a label. We get so wrapped up in the petty stuff, meanwhile there isn't attention given to the big stuff going down.

I don't care if the President has a name beginning and ending in vowels, has big hands and floppy ears, is black, comes from Illinois, etc. at all; I care what he has done- doubled the national debt, taken more freedoms away, etc... come on people, focus!!!
    Thunderbolt AC/DC
    330AB/P + Bernard cooler
    Syncrowave 250
    Oxy/Ace torch
    Dayton 160 MIG
    6CF pot with 185 compressor
    Too much big equipment
    Even more small tools

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    Can only have one prez at a time, currently it is President O, Trump is still President- elect Trump. What is the big deal? It is just a label. We get so wrapped up in the petty stuff, meanwhile there isn't attention given to the big stuff going down.

I don't care if the President has a name beginning and ending in vowels, has big hands and floppy ears, is black, comes from Illinois, etc. at all; I care what he has done- doubled the national debt, taken more freedoms away, etc... come on people, focus!!!
    You can only have one president at a time, but the title of President is used for anyone who has held the position. I don't particularly know if that extends to being elected, but i do know multiple people can be called President at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by mla2ofus View Post
    It appears to me about 1/2 the voters in our country are a bunch of crying, tantrum throwing children who are pissed because they didn't get their Snickers bar!!
    Mike
    A few of them are on here being offended that they thought they saw a swear word in someone's screenname.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBFA View Post
    A few of them are on here being offended that they thought they saw a swear word in someone's screenname.
    It was explained in a recent thread that your first amendment right is still limited by the mods here. They alone make the decision about what is reasonable and prudent. Due to our state's tobacco laws we have to have coffee and visit with friends in a bar. The morning session isn't too bad but in our 5 to 7 PM session the language can get pretty nasty. Understand I'm old school and was taught there's a time and place for salty language, we're not ultra religious either. Trust me, the environment I worked in was exclusively male, we didn't see any woman that wanted to work on a rock crusher!! I'm just of the opinion that people like this just show the lack of intelligence in using language like this in a public place. The not so funny thing is a lot of the women talk worse than the men.
    JMHO,
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"

Miller 175 mig
    Miller thunderbolt ac/dc stick
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

trumps new limos

Does any one think the car is going to stop and pay a toll? Come on, Who would write the ticket? ............ Dear Pres Trump on 1/25/17 the car registered in Your name did not stop and pay a toll............

yeah, i was thinkin that to, i was picturing him at the bay bridge waiting in line to hand 5 dollars, while all the fast trackers fly by. i read somewhere the doors are so heavy , not one person could open them. i guess it sounds better than "only one window opens to return fire"
    Last edited by 123weld; 01-19-2017 at 12:37 AM.

And the driver training.... Just in case he has to make a quick get a way.... backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBFA View Post
    You can only have one president at a time, but the title of President is used for anyone who has held the position. I don't particularly know if that extends to being elected, but i do know multiple people can be called President at one time.
    You're correct, I was so wrapped up in this thing about labels that I got my labels wrong. The media will sometimes report "... the former President ____________....", but that distinction isn't necessary.

My real point is Americans need to think less about nonsensical things such as DJT's hair and be more aware of the real issues. One thing that occurred to me recently- does the President have the only finger on the nuclear trigger... what is the protocol on that?
    Thunderbolt AC/DC
    330AB/P + Bernard cooler
    Syncrowave 250
    Oxy/Ace torch
    Dayton 160 MIG
    6CF pot with 185 compressor
    Too much big equipment
    Even more small tools

OMG.... I had to practice backing up in my driveway with a little boy scout trailer about 50x to avoid jack knifing and still can't back up all that well with or without a little trailer and this person is driving laps backwards and cornering like a professional race car driver driving forward. I've never seen anything like that before.
    MM 211
    Smith Tru Lite O/A set, Thanks Bob!
    Lincoln AC-225
    --
    But you must not change one thing, one pebble, one grain of sand, until you know what good and evil will follow on that act. The world is in balance, in Equilibrium- Ursula K. Le Guin

Get in your final comments!

This thread is going to be closed at 12:00 EST today.

I will open a new one shortly after.

As of noon tomorrow one error ends and a new era begins!
    So any last comments you have let em rip!

Stay tuned for more details.

...zap!

I am not completely insane..
    Some parts are missing

Professional Driver on a closed course....
    Do not attempt.

Just because I'm a dumbass don't mean that you can be too.
    So DON'T try any of this **** l do at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Leroy View Post
    And the driver training.... Just in case he has to make a quick get a way.... backwards.

That's some pretty impressive driving skills. No need for the boot-leggers turn any more!

I wonder what kind of mods they have in that engine????

Quote Originally Posted by zapster View Post
    Get in your final comments!

This thread is going to be closed at 12:00 EST today.

104 pages. This thread dies hard!

This thread was more useful than the president that will will send packing. Good riddance to that terrible 8 years.

Officially CLOSED.

...zap!

I am not completely insane..
    Some parts are missing

Professional Driver on a closed course....
    Do not attempt.

Just because I'm a dumbass don't mean that you can be too.
    So DON'T try any of this **** l do at home.