READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014.... - Page 100
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2523

Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014....

Hillary just keeps getting in the news.
    "An explosive announcement Thursday revealed the U.S. Justice Department’s inspector general has launched an investigation into the FBI’s handling of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private, unsecured email while she served as secretary of state."

Like Harry said "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen"!!
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"

Miller 175 mig
    Miller thunderbolt ac/dc stick
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

thats hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by 7A749 View Post
    That about sums it up right there.
    My remarks were not meant to infer that we have the right to say what ever we want here. I do my best to go by the rules given to us here and try not to offend. I should have used different wording.

*imply

Infer can mean suggest.

adding something...
    Obummer, our 'Pen and Phone', president has been a very busy boy.... Executive Order — Amending Executive Order 11016 to Update Eligibility Criteria for Award of the Purple Heart, Executive Order — Designating the World Organisation for Animal Health as a Public International Organization Entitled to Enjoy Certain Privileges, Exemptions, and Immunities, Executive Order — Exclusions from the Federal Labor-Management Relations Program, Executive Order — Recognizing Positive Actions by the Government of Sudan and Providing for the Revocation of Certain Sudan-Related Sanctions. Second one listed above is probably the worst.... he who controls the food... controls us.
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 01-13-2017 at 08:13 PM. Reason: adding something
    MM 211
    Smith Tru Lite O/A set, Thanks Bob!
    Lincoln AC-225
    --
    But you must not change one thing, one pebble, one grain of sand, until you know what good and evil will follow on that act. The world is in balance, in Equilibrium- Ursula K. Le Guin

Name:  C08BYd4UcAAi8Gv.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  110.5 KB

--
    Don't know if anyone caught this...I would have missed it if I didn't have a brother into it who asked us to donate some $$$, https://www.facebook.com/bikersfortr...25600407724315 .... they're out there and their numbers have grown and they're planning on forming a "wall of meat" outside the inauguration ball. I read they'll be outnumbered but I don't think they care. They came out in Janesville WI and evidently they came out in Chicago and Cleveland and in other cities and apparently they're coming out again only this time I think I heard there will be thousands not hundreds, http://www.bikersfortrump2016.com/. Good. Might help offset some of this nonsense, 'Planned Violence: Organizer of Trump inauguration mass riots doesn’t believe in “peaceful transition of power', 'US facing CIVIL WAR because Trump's rivals cannot accept him as president', http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ly-john-mccain and https://www.intellihub.com/organizer...tion-of-power/ and 'Think the Aftermath of the Election Was Bad? Wait Until Inauguration Day', http://daisyluther.com/think-the-aft...uguration-day/
    --
    Don't know that Obummer had anything to do with Gen Schwartz’s removal on the 20th since he was an Obummer appointee and supporter but the timing is rather strange. Could have been Trump...after-all... the powers that be certainly have mastered the art of killing by proxy now haven't they and I'm sure he doesn't want to fall and break his neck:
    'The top commander of the DC National Guard is being removed on inauguration day', https://finance.yahoo.com/news/presi...174256774.html
    'RED ALERT: Commanding general of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post DURING Inauguration Day!!', http://investmentwatchblog.com/red-a...-blames-obama/
    MM 211
    Lincoln AC-225
    --
    But you must not change one thing, one pebble, one grain of sand, until you know what good and evil will follow on that act. The world is in balance, in Equilibrium- Ursula K. Le Guin

I guess if you are a "civil rights icon" you can say anything you want and nobody can challenge it...otherwise, you must be a racist.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...0Fb?li=BBnbfcQ

The media and the politicians (both conservative and liberal) can't accept that things are not going to be "business as usual" at the White House for a few years.

I hope Trump doesn't get meek because of their criticism.
    Lincoln AC buzzbox
    Lincoln AC/DC buzzbox
    Hobart 125EZ (110V flux-core)
    Everlast PA200 (stick)
    Everlast PA300 (stick)
    Everlast PP70 (plasma cutter)
    O/A outfit
    Several Metabo, Bosch, HF grinders set up differently
    Misc tools

Regarding Gen Schwartz,
    I suspect it is happening as a result of a ham-handed approach by OPM to terminating all political appointees without even knowing what that category might include and executed blindly by the current pentagon "leadership". I suspect that Trump, if he becomes aware of it, and actually decides to replace him, would do so in a traditional military manner, which provides for a formal change of command with dignified recognition of the outgoing commander. Hell he was appointed by Bush and has held the job for 8 years!
    It is gross the way it is being done and is just one more slight by the admin visa-vie the military. It will be painted by the media as a Trump disrespect to a black if left to stand, regardless of the truth.
    30+ yrs Army Infantry & Field Artillery, 25 yrs ago

Miller 350LX Tig Runner
    TA 210, spool gun
    Lincoln 250/250 IdealArc
    ESAB PCM 500i Plasma
    Kazoo 30" vert BS
    Kazoo 9x16 horiz BS
    Clausing 12x24 lathe
    20T Air Press

BO has a whole bag of tricks for the transition and he seems bound to use 'em all!!
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"

Miller 175 mig
    Miller thunderbolt ac/dc stick
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

The pen is mightier than the sword but can be rewritten.

Am no fan of any of the Bush Family or many of their appointees. I have a hard time believing Schwartz's termination slipped through PEOTUS cracks, "terminating all political appointees without even knowing what that category might include and executed blindly by the current pentagon "leadership". Everything happens for a reason.
    --
    Can't help but remember watching JFK's assassination and many years later reading comments in which it was stated his personal driver had been relieved of his duties and replaced with a new driver a week before he was murdered. Also watched a video several years ago of the SS stepping away from his vehicle on YouTube. Things that make me go hmmm....
    --
    Trump will make it through the inauguration unscathed.... he has his mercenaries. Obama, regardless of what me or anyone else thinks of him.... is OUR President and there should be respect for the office. I have this little voice telling me Obummer is being viewed as a liability by the globalist powers that be these days and could be the person in their sights and that Trump may actually be trying to dissimulate any assassination attempts on his life. How many high powered rifles have been discovered hidden along the Potomac so far>>>? It will be interesting watching how many... if any.... move out of the way when Obummer shows up.
    MM 211
    Lincoln AC-225
    --

Infer means to deduce or conclude.

Smile Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014....

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Am no fan of any of the Bush Family or many of their appointees. I have a hard time believing Schwartz's termination slipped through PEOTUS cracks, "terminating all political appointees without even knowing what that category might include and executed blindly by the current pentagon "leadership". Everything happens for a reason.
    --
    Not sure what you are implying/deducing/inferring/concluding , but my understanding of how it has worked in the past is just blanket termination of all political appointees unless specifically excluded like the deputy at the VA. I'm assuming that Schwartz' name is just another name to the existing personnel/human resources weenies.

Miller 350LX Tig Runner
    TA 210, spool gun
    Lincoln 250/250 IdealArc
    ESAB PCM 500i Plasma
    Kazoo 30" vert BS
    Kazoo 9x16 horiz BS
    Clausing 12x24 lathe
    20T Air Press

Quote Originally Posted by storeman View Post
    Not sure what you are implying/deducing/inferring/concluding , but my understanding of how it has worked in the past is just blanket termination of all political appointees unless specifically excluded like the deputy at the VA. I'm assuming that Schwartz' name is just another name to the existing personnel/human resources weenies.
    i always heard the new broom sweeps clean
    i.u.o.e. # 15
    queens, ny and sunny fla

I am implying/deducing/inferring/concluding/suggesting/ and or surmising that Trump dumb like fox. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have brought in over 400 mercenaries at his own expense to help ensure he lives to see many more sunrises but.... I'm also implying/deducing/inferring/concluding/suggesting/ and or surmising that Obummer most likely has outlived his usefulness to the 1% of the 1% of the 1% and that the globalist powers that be might actually like to see his name appearing on Clinton's body count list next. Trump isn't in office yet... he might be willing to play some of their sick little twisted games at the expense of humanity, 'Another Goldman Executive Is Said to Be Going to Trump Administration', https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/b...istration.html.
    MM 211
    Lincoln AC-225
    --

EQ,
    I'm disappointed. Me thinks the best way to get at the insider problem is with insiders who have either sworn to change their ways or are held so close as enemies, that they don't dare wander. Kinda like using Hitler's scientists on the Manhattan Project.
    Goldman Saks is the enemy in many ways but who else knows how to crack the system? I'm not yet at the point of doubt in DJT.
    Jerry

Miller 350LX Tig Runner
    TA 210, spool gun
    Lincoln 250/250 IdealArc
    ESAB PCM 500i Plasma
    Kazoo 30" vert BS
    Kazoo 9x16 horiz BS
    Clausing 12x24 lathe
    20T Air Press

Name:  C08BYd4UcAAi8Gv.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  110.2 KB

--
    storeman> I'm not disappointed.... I was implying/deducing/inferring/concluding/suggesting/ and or surmising that the globalist shadow government is beyond arrogant and salivating at the prospect that Trump might actually be a team player based on his Goldman Sachs appointees. Lowly useless eaters like you and me who exhale CO2 will never get anything but bits and pieces of what really goes on behind closed doors so we'll never know the truth but humanity's cookie jar robbers could very well be just sitting back biding their time to see what plays out after the election just like us. No one will know if those appointments were the nexus of global finance taking precedence over national politics until after Trump has been in office a while. Presumably, his big banksters answer to him and will do what he tells them to do. If they start catering to the globalists at our expense, I doubt seriously if Trump would have any qualms disposing of them. If they start catering to the globalists and he doesn't rid his administration of them.... that's the time to skip being disappointed in favor of moving on to confronting the fact that we might have been lied to again by yet another president for personal gain and a place in the NWO's hierarchy.
    --
    This might interest you, http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...gnation-video/. Read that and tell me what you think please. Trump already has a replacement but... what better way to provide the puppet masters with an opportunity to strike down a target than by Schwart's apparent unwillingness to stay on post until after the inauguration.
    --
    Regardless, Trump's team may be able to stop any assassination attempts against Obummer who is presumably worth more to him alive than dead (insiders who have either sworn to change their ways or are held so close as enemies) however.... I seriously doubt Trump will be able to stop the collapse of our economy. It was decades in the making. What do you think?
    MM 211
    Lincoln AC-225
    --

"The aim of politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all imaginary." ~ H. L. Mencken

The economy was basically collapsed years ago.
    All of the quantitative easing and fake employment figures are just life support.
    The government is pumping money it does not have into the economy in every way possible.
    The long range debt obligations was once stated as 100 trillion dollars.

What happened to Trump is going to save the USA .

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post

--
    storeman> I'm not disappointed.... I was implying/deducing/inferring/concluding/suggesting/ and or surmising that the globalist shadow government is beyond arrogant and salivating at the prospect that Trump might actually be a team player based on his Goldman Sachs appointees. Lowly useless eaters like you and me who exhale CO2 will never get anything but bits and pieces of what really goes on behind closed doors so we'll never know the truth but humanity's cookie jar robbers could very well be just sitting back biding their time to see what plays out after the election just like us. No one will know if those appointments were the nexus of global finance taking precedence over national politics until after Trump has been in office a while. Presumably, his big banksters answer to him and will do what he tells them to do. If they start catering to the globalists at our expense, I doubt seriously if Trump would have any qualms disposing of them. If they start catering to the globalists and he doesn't rid his administration of them.... that's the time to skip being disappointed in favor of moving on to confronting the fact that we might have been lied to again by yet another president for personal gain and a place in the NWO's hierarchy.

--I feel confident he will do as we hope. Maybe it is because I'm old, but I see this as an opportunity for a man of my generation to make a difference. I believe he will.

This might interest you, http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...gnation-video/. Read that and tell me what you think please. Trump already has a replacement but... what better way to provide the puppet masters with an opportunity to strike down a target than by Schwart's apparent unwillingness to stay on post until after the inauguration.
    -----------
    Could not read it but gather that it was a john Lewis-like political stunt. I've watched all that crap by Lewis saying he hasn't missed an inauguration in his 30 years in Congress. He also sat out Bush's inauguration in 2000 down in Atlanta with similar comments.
    ===========
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/16/john-lewis-boycotted-bushs-first-inauguration-too-and-he-gave-the-same-reason/
    "Some members of the Black Caucus decided to boycott Inauguration Day; John Lewis, for instance, spent the day in his Atlanta district. He thought it would be hypocritical to attend Bush’s swearing-in because he doesn’t believe Bush is the true elected president."
    --

Regardless, Trump's team may be able to stop any assassination attempts against Obummer who is presumably worth more to him alive than dead (insiders who have either sworn to change their ways or are held so close as enemies) however.... I seriously doubt Trump will be able to stop the collapse of our economy. It was decades in the making. What do you think?

I agree regarding the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bls repair View Post
    What happened to Trump is going to save the USA .

See comments above.

Miller 350LX Tig Runner
    TA 210, spool gun
    Lincoln 250/250 IdealArc
    ESAB PCM 500i Plasma
    Kazoo 30" vert BS
    Kazoo 9x16 horiz BS
    Clausing 12x24 lathe
    20T Air Press

I think Trump will try. Don't know how successful he'll be all known factors considered but... he'll try.
    --
    Not a "John Lewis-like political stunt". Here are two excerpts from the link, "Now This…
    The Trump administration told FOX News of Friday the story is a crock.

Schwartz was offered to stay on his post until after the Inauguration but decided to quit during the ceremony and then he ran to the press to complain.

According to FOX News, “The Trump Transition team reportedly offered to let him keep his job until the ceremonies were over. Maj. Gen Schwartz refused. It appears he would rather argue his case though in the press.

--
    and another excerpt, "The Washington Post completely rewrote their story since it was originally posted without any mention of an update.

Via Free Republic:

Commanding general of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post [Secretly Rewritten!!!]

****** FREEPER SCOOP ******
    WaPO Rewrites General Fired at Midnight Story Without Acknowledgement!

This WaPo story ( https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.b0af50e85cb4 ) has been completely rewritten since it was originally posted this morning, with no notice of the rewrite!

The original FR post uses the WaybackMachine link from 1:55pm and the above is the link for the current 5:23pm version, which CURRENTLY does not acknowledge the rewrite.

(Unfortunately, the WaybackMachine has not captured anything after 1:55pm, so WaPo could subsequently add a rewrite disclaimer. However, I captured the 5:23pm version and put it in a .mht file which can be downloaded at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_h...ew?usp=sharing

The original story mentioned ONLY the memo it supposedly “obtained” and said NOTHING at all about standard letters of resignation, nor did it quote anonymous “military” officials, AND it said it had received no comment at all from the Trump people (or the military for that matter). The original article implied there may be some kind of craziness behind the change based solely on this secret memo they had, strongly making people think that Trump fired this guy in midstream.

Hundreds, perhaps thousands of other outlets then wrote articles based on the original version of the WaPo article, some even headlining “Trump fires general in midstream”. None of these hastily written derivative articles have noted the secret WaPo retractions.

However, within hours of the original article, WaPo completely rewrote the article and completely reoriented the focus and meaning of the article but did NOT acknowledge the rewrite!

This is what WaPo did with their original “Russians hacked the power grid” article: rushing out sensational BS garbage without doing any confirmation research, getting caught, and then having to make a “note”, but the damage was already done because thousands of other media outlets replicated the original story.

Except in this case, WaPo simply rewrote the original story without even noting the rewrite!
    "
    MM 211
    Lincoln AC-225
    --

I was able to read that. Was going after the download link that showed the earlier story version.

For doubters, also found this Wash Post article from inauguration day, 2001 that proves Lewis a liar in his comments this week. He is described about half way down the article.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2001Jan20.html

Jerry

Miller 350LX Tig Runner
    TA 210, spool gun
    Lincoln 250/250 IdealArc
    ESAB PCM 500i Plasma
    Kazoo 30" vert BS
    Kazoo 9x16 horiz BS
    Clausing 12x24 lathe
    20T Air Press