READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014.... - Page 100
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2593

Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014....

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    It wasn't until I ran into so many "birthers" all in one place that I felt the need for a safe space. Just kidding.
    --
    That was the 1st time I saw that video on the long form birth certificate. I've always had my doubts he was American and that just added more to them. The little things I recall that raised my eyebrow were his SS# from another state that had been originally issued to another person, the listing of his name as Barry Soetoro on his mother's divorce papers, and African appearing on his short form and long form birth certificate from the 1960's as his biological father's race>>>? The biggest things that raised my eyebrow were the 4-5M in fees paid to a single law firm to seal his records, the unexpected "death" of Breitbart on the day he claimed he would begin releasing info on Obummer's citizenship and.... the "unexpected" death of the woman who issued the long form birth certificate featured in the YouTube. Now that I think of it, didn't a woman related to Obama claim to have been present when he was born in Kenya before changing her story? I know the issue is a biggie to some people... not so much to me. Regardless of where he was born, which probably was in Kenya, it became pretty obvious early on that he didn't serve "we the people".
    I kinda feel like Alex does about this. Eight years ago I thought that whole "Birther" thing and closet Muslim claims were just BS.

Now..... There's little doubt. Sure, us peasants will likely never know the real truth (unless there's a reveal by the BHO camp at some time after he's out of office) but the information regarding this is compelling at the very least...

Much like the HRC email thing. If the truth is what we were told it was, and simply nothing more, then why all the smoke and mirrors? Why a cover up? Why not just roll the info out? Again, that would seem to make the most sense right?
    Last edited by 7A749; 12-31-2016 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 123weld View Post
    i've been hearing about this for about a year or so, and the way i'm understanding it, it was signed/official two mondays ago by monkey flap ears. he needs to be put in a cage asap
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...g2YE2pQIFsG8wg
    that is just the foot in the door, that list will expand rapidly( well maybe not that fast since Trump is now president), but unless it is removed, everyone will find their name on some list to ban them from owning firearms...

Quote Originally Posted by 7A749 View Post
    I kinda feel like Alex does about this. Eight years ago I thought that whole "Birther" thing and closet Muslim claims were just BS.

Now..... There's little doubt. Sure, us peasants will likely never know the real truth (unless there's a reveal by the BHO camp at some time after he's out of office) but the information regarding this is compelling at the very least...

Much like the HRC email thing. If the truth is what we were told it was, and simply nothing more, then why all the smoke and mirrors? Why a cover up? Why not just roll the info out? Again, that would seem to make the most sense right?
    his birth certificate info is in the same place on who really had lincoln and kennedy killed...the truth is out there, but anyone questioning it or even finds real proof, will just be labeled" conspiracy theorist ...

Name:  New year ear-Miss-600-LA.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  30.9 KB

--
    Anyone catch this, 'We will watch you': Bilderberg website hacked', https://www.rt.com/usa/372312-bilderberg-website-hacked, "Hackers have taken down the website of the Bilderberg Club, replacing the shadowy organization's page with a warning that the Atlanticist elites have a year to work for the benefit of humanity or their assets will be hacked next."
    --
    None of our leadership seems to be able to catch any hackers going after "we the people" but 10 to 1 odds they can catch these people. If not they'll expend untold tax payer resources trying.
    --
    This was "choice" too, 'Obama: I won't leave on Jan 20', http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ob...rticle/2610644, "When Obama expected, and most polls indicated, that Hillary Clinton was going to win the White House, the president suggested that he looked forward to a quiet retirement. But now he says his plans have changed. The unmistakable suggestion is that Obama claims he needs to stay active to guard the nation against Trump's predations.
    "I promise you that next year Michelle and I are going to be right there with you, and the clouds are going to start parting and the sun is going to come back out, and we're going to be busy, involved in the amazing stuff that we've been doing all these years before...
    "
    --
    It would appear, Obummer intends to be like herpes to "we the people".... the gift that goes on giving.
    --

Name:  C08BYd4UcAAi8Gv.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  107.9 KB

--
    And this.... this turns my stomach, 'Veteran Dies With Maggots In Wounds, 4 VA Staff Members Resign Immediately Afterwards', http://www.trueactivist.com/veteran-...ly-afterwards/. Everyone at that facility who had anything to do with this man's care should be charged with manslaughter at the very least and their professional licenses should be revoked.
    --
    insaneride> think this will interest you, 'Scientists Reveal A Massive, 1-Million-Year-Old Artificial Underground Complex', http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/201...d-complex.html
    --
    HT2> this may interest you, 'Millions Of Bees Dead After South Carolina Sprays For Zika Mosquitoes', http://www.blacklistednews.com/Milli...38/38/Y/M.html
    MM 211
    Smith Tru Lite O/A set, Thanks Bob!
    Lincoln AC-225
    --
    But you must not change one thing, one pebble, one grain of sand, until you know what good and evil will follow on that act. The world is in balance, in Equilibrium- Ursula K. Le Guin

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    his birth certificate info is in the same place on who really had lincoln and kennedy killed...the truth is out there, but anyone questioning it or even finds real proof, will just be labeled" conspiracy theorist ...
    But of course.

And the Russians hacked the computers its all stored in too lol. It baffles me how easily misled the general public is by the MSM. They'll believe almost anything. Things are gonna get interesting here real soon...
    Last edited by 7A749; 01-01-2017 at 10:22 AM.

"Things are gonna get interesting here real soon... " I think it's already begun and I couldn't find any discussion of Congressional turncoats recently approving Obama's proposed 3.4 billion of OUR tax dollars to NATO for 2017-
    --
    From last February- 'Obama wants to quadruple military spending in Europe to counter Russian aggression', http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nding-in-euro/, "In another acknowledgment that sanctions and diplomacy haven’t deterred Russian aggression in Eastern Europe, the Obama administration said Tuesday it wants to quadruple military spending in Europe to reassure NATO allies still anxious over Moscow’s intervention in Ukraine.
    The spending would increase to $3.4 billion under the new plan, which will be introduced next week as part of Mr. Obama’s final budget...The president said the move “should make clear that America will stand firm with its allies in defending not just NATO territory but also shared principles of international law and order
    .”
    --
    Also from last February- 'NATO to Expand Military Presence in Europe to Deter Russians', http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/11/wo...ians.html?_r=0, "The defense ministers from all 28 NATO countries approved a plan on Wednesday to enhance the alliance’s military presence in Central and Eastern Europe, part of its expanding efforts to deter Russian aggression, according to NATO’s secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg.
    The forces will rotate through the countries to conduct exercises, and NATO will also enlarge its infrastructure in the region so it can quickly respond to threats...This will be multinational, to make clear that an attack against one ally is an attack against all allies, and that the alliance as a whole will respond...A week earlier, the Obama administration announced that it would more than quadruple its spending to expand its footprint in Eastern Europe. As part of its budget proposal for the 2017 fiscal year, the administration asked for $3.4 billion — compared with $789 million in the current budget — for “more pre-positioned war-fighting gear” in the countries, and more training and exercises
    ."
    --
    "The size of the American contribution surprised some analysts, who saw it as one of the most aggressive moves the United States has made in the region since the fall of the Soviet Union."
    --
    From last June- 'With 3 Billion Euros Up For Grabs, NATO Highlights Future Needs at NITEC Conference', https://www.afcea.org/content/?q=Blo...tec-conference,
    "Industry said, “Show me the money,” and NATO obliged.

Officials shared several key business initiatives to meet future NATO needs during the three-day NITEC 2016 cyber conference, informing industry members about 3 billion euros ($3.4 billion) worth of upcoming business opportunities and contract work.

The alliance’s needs are many—ranging from a massive cybersecurity refresh of its network infrastructure and maintenance services to upgraded air and sea command and control (C2) capabilities, infrastructure improvements, cloud-based services, construction work on consolidated ground satellite stations, satellite bandwidth, technologies for special operation forces, nuclear C2 services, and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance technologies.
    "
    --
    Two days after Trump was elected- 'Britain to warn Nato allies to pay 'fair share' amid fears Donald Trump will withdraw US support', http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-fears-donald/, "Britain will next week warn Nato allies in Europe that they must pay their "fair share" on defence amid fears that Donald Trump will withdraw US support if they fail to do so. Sir Michael Fallon, the Defence Secretary, will on Monday use a Brussels summit tell his European counterparts that they must abandon plans for an EU army and back Nato.

It comes after Mr Trump criticised Nato members during the US election campaign for failing to meet their obligation to spend 2 per cent of national income on defence during the election campaign.

He suggested that under his Presidency the US may refuse to come to the aid of Nato allies unless they “pay their bills” and “fulfil their obligations to us”.

The US last year funded 72 per cent of the alliance’s expenditure and is one of only five of the 28 members to meet the spending commitment. Britain also meets the target...On Thursday Jean-Claude Juncker, the President of the European Commission, said that his plans for an EU army had been given fresh impetus by Mr Trump’s victory.

"The Americans, to whom we owe much ... will not ensure the security of the Europeans in the long term. We have to do this ourselves," Mr Juncker said. "That is why we need a new start in the field of European defence, up to the goal of setting up a European army.
    "
    --
    ‘Donald Trump not entirely wrong about NATO and NAFTA’, https://www.thestar.com/opinion/comm...ta-walkom.html, “Two things should be kept in mind about Donald Trump. First, the U.S. president-elect is not going away. Second, his critique of free trade and NATO is not entirely wrong…keep in mind about Trump that parts of his critique are correct. Globalization and free trade — including the North American Free Trade Agreement — have left too many stranded."
    --
    'An interactive 3D model of international trade visualizes the United States experiencing the greatest jobs and wealth theft in history', http://alexanderhiggins.com/stunning...national-trade, "It has never been and never will be more clear that Americas trade deals are resulting in nothing short of wealth and jobs going overseas while American suffer just so multi-national globalist corporations can rake in more profits...This might not be conventional warfare with missiles but America is literally being torpedoed in a global campaign of economic warfare...If the globalist get their way this will irreversible. National sovereignty of the United States and countries throughout Europe will be forfeited in the name of “treaties” under the guise of free trade deals..."
    --

Name:  economics 101.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  60.5 KB
    MM 211
    Lincoln AC-225
    --
    But you must not change one thing, one pebble, one grain of sand, until you know what good and evil will follow on that act. The world is in balance, in Equilibrium- Ursula K. Le Guin

"Things are gonna get interesting here real soon... " I think it's already begun and I couldn't find any discussion of Congressional turncoats recently approving Obama's proposed 3.4 billion of OUR tax dollars to NATO for 2017-
    --
    From last February- 'Obama wants to quadruple military spending in Europe to counter Russian aggression', http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nding-in-euro/, "In another acknowledgment that sanctions and diplomacy haven’t deterred Russian aggression in Eastern Europe, the Obama administration said Tuesday it wants to quadruple military spending in Europe to reassure NATO allies still anxious over Moscow’s intervention in Ukraine.
    The spending would increase to $3.4 billion under the new plan, which will be introduced next week as part of Mr. Obama’s final budget...The president said the move “should make clear that America will stand firm with its allies in defending not just NATO territory but also shared principles of international law and order
    .”
    --
    Also from last February- 'NATO to Expand Military Presence in Europe to Deter Russians', http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/11/wo...ians.html?_r=0, "The defense ministers from all 28 NATO countries approved a plan on Wednesday to enhance the alliance’s military presence in Central and Eastern Europe, part of its expanding efforts to deter Russian aggression, according to NATO’s secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg.
    The forces will rotate through the countries to conduct exercises, and NATO will also enlarge its infrastructure in the region so it can quickly respond to threats...This will be multinational, to make clear that an attack against one ally is an attack against all allies, and that the alliance as a whole will respond...A week earlier, the Obama administration announced that it would more than quadruple its spending to expand its footprint in Eastern Europe. As part of its budget proposal for the 2017 fiscal year, the administration asked for $3.4 billion — compared with $789 million in the current budget — for “more pre-positioned war-fighting gear” in the countries, and more training and exercises
    ."
    --
    "The size of the American contribution surprised some analysts, who saw it as one of the most aggressive moves the United States has made in the region since the fall of the Soviet Union."
    --
    From last June- 'With 3 Billion Euros Up For Grabs, NATO Highlights Future Needs at NITEC Conference', https://www.afcea.org/content/?q=Blo...tec-conference,
    "Industry said, “Show me the money,” and NATO obliged.

Officials shared several key business initiatives to meet future NATO needs during the three-day NITEC 2016 cyber conference, informing industry members about 3 billion euros ($3.4 billion) worth of upcoming business opportunities and contract work.

The alliance’s needs are many—ranging from a massive cybersecurity refresh of its network infrastructure and maintenance services to upgraded air and sea command and control (C2) capabilities, infrastructure improvements, cloud-based services, construction work on consolidated ground satellite stations, satellite bandwidth, technologies for special operation forces, nuclear C2 services, and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance technologies.
    "
    --
    Two days after Trump was elected- 'Britain to warn Nato allies to pay 'fair share' amid fears Donald Trump will withdraw US support', http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-fears-donald/, "Britain will next week warn Nato allies in Europe that they must pay their "fair share" on defence amid fears that Donald Trump will withdraw US support if they fail to do so. Sir Michael Fallon, the Defence Secretary, will on Monday use a Brussels summit tell his European counterparts that they must abandon plans for an EU army and back Nato.

It comes after Mr Trump criticised Nato members during the US election campaign for failing to meet their obligation to spend 2 per cent of national income on defence during the election campaign.

He suggested that under his Presidency the US may refuse to come to the aid of Nato allies unless they “pay their bills” and “fulfil their obligations to us”.

The US last year funded 72 per cent of the alliance’s expenditure and is one of only five of the 28 members to meet the spending commitment. Britain also meets the target...On Thursday Jean-Claude Juncker, the President of the European Commission, said that his plans for an EU army had been given fresh impetus by Mr Trump’s victory.

"The Americans, to whom we owe much ... will not ensure the security of the Europeans in the long term. We have to do this ourselves," Mr Juncker said. "That is why we need a new start in the field of European defence, up to the goal of setting up a European army.
    "
    --
    ‘Donald Trump not entirely wrong about NATO and NAFTA’, https://www.thestar.com/opinion/comm...ta-walkom.html, “Two things should be kept in mind about Donald Trump. First, the U.S. president-elect is not going away. Second, his critique of free trade and NATO is not entirely wrong…keep in mind about Trump that parts of his critique are correct. Globalization and free trade — including the North American Free Trade Agreement — have left too many stranded."
    --
    'An interactive 3D model of international trade visualizes the United States experiencing the greatest jobs and wealth theft in history', http://alexanderhiggins.com/stunning...national-trade, "It has never been and never will be more clear that Americas trade deals are resulting in nothing short of wealth and jobs going overseas while American suffer just so multi-national globalist corporations can rake in more profits...This might not be conventional warfare with missiles but America is literally being torpedoed in a global campaign of economic warfare...If the globalist get their way this will irreversible. National sovereignty of the United States and countries throughout Europe will be forfeited in the name of “treaties” under the guise of free trade deals..."
    --

Name:  economics 101.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  60.5 KB
    I thought I'd mention this, your multi colored posts are very hard to read, and slightly annoying, if you used the normal quote function it'd be a lot nicer....... And maybe more people would read your posts. Just sayin......

"NATO will also enlarge its infrastructure in the region so it can quickly respond to threats...This will be multinational, to make clear that an attack against one ally is an attack against all allies,,,,,,,,,,,,"
    What's NATO gonna do besides wag their tongue and a pointy finger?

The UN is nothing more than a vehicle to power and money for too many people and countries. NATO is nothing more than a hallway monitor.
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." -Theodore Roosevelt

I'll say the same about NATO as I've said about the UN. If you want to stay in the club pay your fair share of the dues!!
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"

Miller 175 mig
    Miller thunderbolt ac/dc stick
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

Ok I'm sick of this whole stupid Obama care thing, it's stupid. This stupid, poor excuse for a president messed everything up with his stupid ridiculous 'affordable care act' cant wait to get rid of him and his piss poor policies, he did nothing but mess up this country. He's nothing but a fool.

Hobbytime,

By way of a heads up....looks like the SJWs are coming for your Gadsden Flag.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/0...hable-offense/

MetalMan23> "I thought I'd mention this, your multi colored posts are very hard to read, and slightly annoying, if you used the normal quote function it'd be a lot nicer..." Eeesh.... really sorry. Don't know how to use the "normal" quote function. DSW only showed my how to do bold/italics/underline and how to change the size & color so everything didn't run together. Oh oh oh... no need to cut and paste my whole posts if the originals are already an assault on eyeballs.... I usually only edit posts for typos or additions and clearly state what I changed.
    --
    HT2> "What's NATO gonna do besides wag their tongue and a pointy finger?" The "Alliance" will redistribute our tax $$$ to their buddies to help keep Europe safe from big bad Russia and get us into WW III, 'NWO NATO Presence Hits Record High in Europe & US sends 1,600 tanks to the Netherland', http://investmentwatchblog.com/nwo-n...he-netherland/. Let them fund the protection of their borders using their tax payers' euros. We could use those 1,600 tanks we sent over there by our borders or better yet.... use the 3.4 Billion Obama promised NATO to do something about updating US cybersecurity, refreshing US network infrastructure, providing maintenance services for US air and sea command and control (C2) capabilities, US infrastructure improvements, US cloud-based services, US construction work on consolidated ground satellite stations, increasing US satellite bandwidth, US technologies for special operation forces, US nuclear C2 services, and US intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance technologies. When NATO wags its tongue and pointy finger.... there's no need for American tax payers to provide them with the funds to do so at our expense.
    MM 211
    Lincoln AC-225
    --

The "Alliance" will redistribute our tax $$$ to their buddies to help keep Europe safe from big bad Russia and get us into WW III, 'NWO NATO Presence Hits Record High in Europe & US sends 1,600 tanks to the Netherland', http://investmentwatchblog.com/nwo-n...he-netherland/. Let them fund the protection of their borders using their tax payers' euros. .
    Someone from the Netherlands here
    The US didn`t send 1600 "tanks", there were various vehicles, tanks, armoured personal carriers, self-propelled howitzers, trucks etc.
    During the cold war there were lots of those sites in Europe, they were called POMCUS, POMCUS stood for “Prepositioned Organizational Materiel Configured to Unit Sets", one was about 10 miles from my home.

And you are right almost all European Nato members (including the Netherlands) have cut defense budgets every year since the cold war ended.
    Often with a complete lack of long term vision, in the Netherlands for instance they sold all Leopard main battle tanks a couple of years ago, because they were "no longer needed in modern warfare and peacekeeping missions"
    But the reason the tanks weren`t used in recent NATO and UN missions (Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan) was purely political, the government did not want to the army to look to "aggressive" on those missions.
    And yet the Dutch Army did use 155mm self-propelled howitzers in Afghanistan

Now barely 5 years later the Dutch Army wants Main Battle Tanks again, and they decided to lease them from the Germans, actually the Dutch tank brigade will be part of a German panzer division
    My grandfather (who fought against the Germans in WW2) will turn around in his grave
    http://www.defense-aerospace.com/art...man-tanks.html
    The Dutch 43rd Mechanised Brigade, which is stationed in Havelte, will on March 17 be officially integrated into the German 1st Panzer Division. 18 Dutch soldiers are now in the German camp Bergen Hohne in Lower Saxony, and eventually their number will increase to about 100. They operate 18 Leopard 2A6 tanks belonging to the German army.
    “In 2011, the Dutch army retired all of its tanks,'' said Defence spokeswoman Marianne van der Linden, “so the Dutch Army will lease German tanks. So they will pay a fee for their use, but the Germans will do the maintenance work. That saves a lot of money.''
    “The Dutch Army still has 16 tanks that were stockpiled in a shed. They are transferred to the German army, which will modernize them and add them to its own tank fleet.”
    I am telling you, a complete lack of long-term vision and planning.

In 2015 reports came in that the Dutch Army had a lack of ammunition for training.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...utch-army.html
    Dutch soldiers are being forced to yell 'bang bang' during training because the country's army is suffering from an ammunition shortage.
    Frustrated soldiers are making the noises after being told they would no longer be able to use live ammunition in training - because too many bullets have been used on missions abroad.
    It has led to a drop in morale, the military union VNM has claimed.
    A confidential email, leaked to RTL Nieuws has revealed the extent of the shortage, with even competitive shooting teams being told to stop training.
    'I cannot make it better, but there's really no ammunition,' the email concludes.
    The Dutch defence ministry has acknowledged the problem, saying it was caused by 'high consumption' and 'long delivery times'.
    But said it is not adversely affecting its soldiers.
    Last edited by bluemoon; 01-02-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HT2-4956 View Post
    Hobbytime,

I hope Trump can follow through on getting rid of the PC police!!
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker

Miller 175 mig
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

Bluemoon, not to step on your toes, but too much socialism in a lot of European governments.
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker

Miller 175 mig
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

Too much socialism creeping into the American government.... And Obama says he could've won a 3rd term..........

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMan23 View Post
    Too much socialism creeping into the American government.... And Obama says he could've won a 3rd term..........
    Wish he would explain why they couldn't regain the house and senate, lost a bunch of governorships and about 1,000 state senate and house seats. Doesn't sound like a winning team to me!!! I voted for Trump with trepidation but he looked and sounded better than the bitch IMO!!!
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker

Miller 175 mig
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    that is just the foot in the door, that list will expand rapidly( well maybe not that fast since Trump is now president), but unless it is removed, everyone will find their name on some list to ban them from owning firearms...
    i couldnt agree more, it would spread like cancer. obama says if the sr citizens cant manage there money, they shouldnt have guns. so, being they made health care unaffordable , anyone who gets a percentage paid by the gov't for there med insurance would be next. the ins govt/ins companies are putting pressure on dr.s to start baiting the people for mental illness. some dr. offices already requiring additional questionare for established patients. just a little innocent loking half sheet of white papaer w/ your name on it, asking questions like : have you at anytime in the past 3 weeks felt depressed? do you consume alcohol? have you ever consumed 5 beers in one interval, etc, etc.

[QUOTE=7A749;8020031]

probably right, never really know. my thoughts are he is cia, so any documents would be provided as needed. it wouldn;t be the first time we had a cia president. it is thought george w was recruited/joined cia while he was in college. heck, he had to have had many years of experince to become the director of cia in mid 70s. although jimmy carter was half stupid, we was at least half honest honest aswell , and ousted him. then he went on to try to kill reagen, after his jfk involvement. so, it would be nothing for obama to been in cia since his coke slingin college days. moving from communist country to commie country during college, or even if it was him, or whether he had look alikes. absolutely no telling. what his real name is, where did he come from, are those really his brother and uncle, or is it all a show, did he have look alikes, etc. he had his way paved into office to create kaos, and woulda done more destruction or moved faster, but encountered some resistance i think. i think cia has many plants in many occupations as like sleepers, in case they are needed. drs., mailmen, you name it they got it. take a look at that coroner that did the sandy hook autopsys that acted that bozo front at press conference, thats a prime example. cia got someone(s) already lined up for the job if they ever need them
    Last edited by 123weld; 01-03-2017 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7A749 View Post
    But of course.

And the Russians hacked the computers its all stored in too lol. It baffles me how easily misled the general public is by the MSM. They'll believe almost anything. Things are gonna get interesting here real soon...
    i agree, and am finding this more interesting/amusing than if i were a female watching a soap opera. this is for reals, i don't think hollywood could compete. i like trumps new years message the other day. "happy new year to all, including my enemies, and those of you who lost that just dont know what to do w/ themselves".

Quote Originally Posted by mla2ofus View Post
    Bluemoon, not to step on your toes, but too much socialism in a lot of European governments.
    Mike
    Yep, that,s the problem

Quote Originally Posted by HT2-4956 View Post
    Hobbytime,

im gona take a bet, things will be a bit different with the darker crowd living in this country come jan 20th, 2017...they wont have some homy in the white house looking to cause distension in this country by using any means possible, whether its race, religion or economical divide.. but if you look around there are plenty of confederate flags waving in the wind country wide..

Virginia approved a Gadsden license plate several years ago. Mine reads ST&...BY.
    Name:  Gadsden.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  28.0 KB
    30+ yrs Army Infantry & Field Artillery, 24 yrs ago

Miller 350LX Tig Runner
    TA 210, spool gun
    Lincoln 250/250 IdealArc
    ESAB PCM 500i Plasma
    Kazoo 30" vert BS
    Kazoo 9x16 horiz BS
    Clausing 12x24 lathe
    20T Air Press

IDK guys, all this anti UN talk has me wondering if may be I haven't wandered in on meet'n of the faithful followers of Brother John Birch.

Name:  18k4oibf41axijpg.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  24.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by storeman View Post
    Virginia approved a Gadsden license plate several years ago. Mine reads ST&...BY.
    Name:  Gadsden.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  28.0 KB
    Now that is a nice looking license plate. I wish MT had one similar.