READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014.... - Page 101
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2593

Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014....

Quote Originally Posted by HT2-4956 View Post
    IDK guys, all this anti UN talk has me wondering if may be I haven't wandered in on meet'n of the faithful followers of Brother John Birch.

Attachment 1584411
    The USA would be far better off if they took the UN and threw them out on their ear. There is nothing worth even saving in the UN.

I distribute Brother John's membership applications at my store. Support your local police and Oath Keepers.
    Jerry
    30+ yrs Army Infantry & Field Artillery, 24 yrs ago

Miller 350LX Tig Runner
    TA 210, spool gun
    Lincoln 250/250 IdealArc
    ESAB PCM 500i Plasma
    Kazoo 30" vert BS
    Kazoo 9x16 horiz BS
    Clausing 12x24 lathe
    20T Air Press

Quote Originally Posted by thegary View Post
    The USA would be far better off if they took the UN and threw them out on their ear. There is nothing worth even saving in the UN.
    MM252 30A
    Idealarc 250
    Maxstar 150S
    Trailblazer 301G
    9100XX
    Hypertherm PM 30
    Milwaukee
    Baldor
    Scott shop anvil
    Scott truck anvil
    Stonewell farrier rig

IDK guys, all this anti UN talk has me wondering if may be I haven't wandered in on meet'n of the faithful followers of Brother John Birch.

Attachment 1584411
    I'm not a Bircher, just sayin' if a club has 190 odd members why should one member carry 25% of the financial load??
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"

Miller 175 mig
    Miller thunderbolt ac/dc stick
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

Quote Originally Posted by storeman View Post
    I distribute Brother John's membership applications at my store. Support your local police and Oath Keepers.
    Jerry
    The Oath keepers are legit, and I can't think of a better group to have our Constitutions' back.
    Their oaths mean something.
    Buy American, or don't whine when you end up on the bread line.

Here is a little known Obama executive order.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...0uUwcUB0cszFKg

good find gary. they are working in sync., as bill gates came out 6 days ago warning of a bad flu may be on the horizon, and talking of ebola and zikka. having a % of your med ins paid by the gov., because they made it unaffordable. - therefore the plan and excuse given would be, "being the gov't pays for your health care, we don't want you sick, so you must take the vaccine to protect yourself from such diseases." Trump is onto there vaccine tricks. unfortunately i think his littlest kid has autism. that is also the rumor. the kid don't look right when you see him at the events. likely its the vaccines. when i was a kid, 1 outa 2000 had autism. now stats say 1 outa 200, and thats on the generous side. so what else could a 8 year old incurred in 8 years to cause this, besides what he was injected w/. it's gotta be the vaccine. i think the stuff makes the babies brain swell for a couple days, and thats why some of them will cry for a few days after a vaccine treatment. then aportion of those have a permenent damage from the swelling. so the makers/funders/pharma, has it down to a science. the stuff is already happening, now there goal is to start working on the middle/lower class adaults to make them expire in a timely fashion
    Last edited by 123weld; 01-05-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WeldingMachine View Post
    The Oath keepers are legit, and I can't think of a better group to have our Constitutions' back.
    Their oaths mean something.
    Had to go do a little reading up on the Oath Keepers and their agenda. Wasn't really all that surprised to find out they're headquartered here in MT.

Here is a little known Obama executive order.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...0uUwcUB0cszFKg
    The "Health Nut News"? Really?

The "Health Nut News"? Really?
    Now you know why people read news from outside the main stream. There was no mention of this or many other executive orders he has given in the main stream. They protect him better than the Pope is protected. They want him to look like the night in shining armor to the masses. Smile while I stab you in the back!

Now you know why people read news from outside the main stream. There was no mention of this or many other executive orders he has given in the main stream. They protect him better than the Pope is protected. They want him to look like the night in shining armor to the masses. Smile while I stab you in the back!
    gary,

It's not that I disbelieve what that article said about Obama having signed that particular executive order it's the scare tactic spin they try and put on it from there.

I agree with you that simply relying just on what the "main stream" media tells us is not a good idea but on the other hand just because some thing comes from an "alternative" news source is no guarantee it's good information either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_controversies

gary,

It's not that I disbelieve what that article said about Obama having signed that particular executive order it's the scare tactic spin they try and put on it from there.

I agree with you that simply relying just on what the "main stream" media tells us is not a good idea but on the other hand just because some thing comes from an "alternative" news source is no guarantee it's good information either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_controversies
    That is very true. Once I find something I do an exact search for that particular info to see if it comes up at other sources. The places that have a particular concern are the ones that pick up news relating to their concern. Yes they do a spin on it just like other media do. That does not mean the info is false. One thing that concerns me is why certain info is kept silent. There is usually a reason and the biggest reason is that they know it would not be taken well. I find it insulting that they think they are smarter than anyone else and force otheres to do what they think should be done.

i thought i'd post this jfk phone conv, to take a break from neg stuff for a lil humor

OBVIOUSLY a F-up! Name:  13669103_10157249981920515_4930820702447375528_n.png
Views: 174
Size:  130.5 KB
    30+ yrs Army Infantry & Field Artillery, 24 yrs ago

Miller 350LX Tig Runner
    TA 210, spool gun
    Lincoln 250/250 IdealArc
    ESAB PCM 500i Plasma
    Kazoo 30" vert BS
    Kazoo 9x16 horiz BS
    Clausing 12x24 lathe
    20T Air Press

This lady tells Alan Simpson how it really is!!

Here’s a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Montana

… I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!

“Hey Alan, let’s get a few things straight.

1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole for FIFTY YEARS.

2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).

3 My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero ambition losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would have made Bernie Madoff proud..

4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and your ilk pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age 67. NOW, you and your shill commission is proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.

5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now you morons propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because you idiots mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal money from Medicare to pay the bills.

6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you incompetent bastards spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money.

Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.

To add insult to injury, you label us “greedy” for calling “bull****” on your incompetence.

Well, Captain Bull****, I have a few questions for YOU.

1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?

2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?

3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?

4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or, as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?

It is you, Captain Bull****, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the “greedy” ones. It is you and your fellow nutcases who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers. And for what? Votes. That’s right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.

And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch.

If you like the way things are in America delete this.

If you agree with what a fellow Montana citizen Patty Myers says, PASS IT ON!!!!
    Ol' Stonebreaker

Miller 175 mig
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

schumer is - big on obamacare, no guns, gay marriage, open border, anything to lead to new world order, etc. trump called him the "head clown" the other day. this first class piece of **** knows trump wants to clean house in the cia, and rightly so. he is obviously scared by the way hes insinuating threats against trumps life and shooting his mouth off

schumer is just a male version of hillbagger, just poorer....another worthless piece of sh-t...........

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    schumer is just a male version of hillbagger, just poorer....another worthless piece of sh-t...........
    I was hoping he would be better than Mr. Scumbag...Harry Reid. Maybe not.

We will see what January 20th and the following 100 days bring.
    Lincoln AC buzzbox
    Lincoln AC/DC buzzbox
    Hobart 125EZ (110V flux-core)
    Everlast PA200 (stick)
    Everlast PA300 (stick)
    Everlast PP70 (plasma cutter)
    O/A outfit
    Several Metabo, Bosch, HF grinders set up differently
    Misc tools

Quote Originally Posted by GWD View Post
    I was hoping he would be better than Mr. Scumbag...Harry Reid. Maybe not.

We will see what January 20th and the following 100 days bring.
    he is worse, or real close, his only agenda is to get ride of the 2nd amendment and give your tax money away..

I love this site, its loaded with useful information and very knowledgeable people. This thread is full of the most disgusting,racist,and most ill informed posts I've ever heard. Land of the free and home of the backward. By the way I have never witnessed the truly talented people on this site spouting such bile.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I love this site, its loaded with useful information and very knowledgeable people. This thread is full of the most disgusting,racist,and most ill informed posts I've ever heard. Land of the free and home of the backward. By the way I have never witnessed the truly talented people on this site spouting such bile.
    Hollow. Good name. First post Troll accuses all here of being racist. You will do well.
    Miller Millermatic 252
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Liincoln AC-DC 225
    Victor O-A Set

Hollow probably just finished watching BO's farewell address that filled his hollow head with BS and just couldn't help himself!!
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker

Miller 175 mig
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

i kinda think i see where he got the name "hollow"

this kinda backs up what i been harpping on, and this is the mild version, from your friendly main stream media source, and fresh today:
    see 2nd video, as rfk jr, gotta speech impedimant or got shocked by a lincoln welder. 2nd video w/ trump, and the nonsense black medical dr., trump lays it out.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...X34kHNQ7YvTaNg,
    Last edited by 123weld; 01-11-2017 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Show us your welds or GFYS!
    Buy American, or don't whine when you end up on the bread line.