READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014.... - Page 5
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 2593
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
    Posts
    3,261

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Just thought i would post this

    Name:  563560_10151293631460911_1081994175_n.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  48.6 KB

    If it were only true...But i doubt it
    Backed my CATMA over your CARMA oops clusmy me

    What would SATAN do ??


    Miller Trailblazer 302 AirPak
    Miller Digital Elite
    Optrel Welding Hat
    Arcair K4000
    Suitcase 12RC / 12 VS
    Hypertherm PM-45
    Rage 3 saw
    Rusty old Truck

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SoCal-LA
    Posts
    8,814

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Hey, that is profiling Al.

    Shame on you. Good one!!!!
    Weld like a "WELDOR", not a wel-"DERR"
    Miller Dynasty700DX, Dynasty350DX 2ea., Dynasty200DX, ThermalArc 400 GTSW, LincolnSW200 2ea., MillerMatic350P, MillerMatic200 with spoolgun, MKCobraMig260, Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm 1250

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In A Nice Comfy Chair
    Posts
    19,032

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    I am SO HAPPY that our beloved Govt. shut down...

    Both sides throwing mud at each other...

    Good feeling to know that the U.S.A. is looking like the laffing stock of the universe right about now...


    ...zap!


    I am not completely insane..
    Some parts are missing

    Professional Driver on a closed course....
    Do not attempt.

    Just because I'm a dumbass don't mean that you can be too.
    So DON'T try any of this **** l do at home.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
    Posts
    3,261

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Im trying to see a down side to this

    But then again this did happen


    I just want to know one thing
    If this is such an Emergency and can't wait

    Why did Harry Reid and the Democrats close the Senate leave for the weekend and Obummer go play Golf ????

    While the house stayed in session
    Backed my CATMA over your CARMA oops clusmy me

    What would SATAN do ??


    Miller Trailblazer 302 AirPak
    Miller Digital Elite
    Optrel Welding Hat
    Arcair K4000
    Suitcase 12RC / 12 VS
    Hypertherm PM-45
    Rage 3 saw
    Rusty old Truck

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Australia, Big Volcano.
    Posts
    8,321

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Much as I hate to even look in this thread, what a croc of sh!t the US administration is looking to the rest of us.
    If those idiots don't decide on something, and fast, we're gonna have another GFC on our hands....
    Your lot is making the Italians and Greeks look good.....
    *********************************
    Samson 510 CNC plasma table
    Hypertherm 85
    Broken quality welders and equipment.
    Another bunch of cheap arse replacements.

    "You don't stop laughing when you get old....You get old when you stop laughing".

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sparks, NV
    Posts
    9,044

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick120 View Post
    Much as I hate to even look in this thread, what a croc of sh!t the US administration is looking to the rest of us.
    If those idiots don't decide on something, and fast, we're gonna have another GFC on our hands....
    Your lot is making the Italians and Greeks look good.....
    Yeah wait till next elections... Americans amazingly short memories will have them voting the same idiots back into office. I am firing every incumbent I can vote against. Their job is to run the government. They are not doing their job= fired.


    Sent w/ Tapatalk using Swype, pls excuse typos
    Tiger Sales: AHP Distributor www.tigersalesco.com
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; ESAB 875 plasma;Evo 355. OA

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
    Posts
    3,261

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    I have always wanted term limits because of the graft that they all fall into eventually
    it's how they get rich and develop god complexes like nancy pelosi who thinks a cut of her pay is beneath her even she is rich way beyond her needs and got it through insider trading...What about paying your fair share

    Then we have dianne Feinstein who wants you disarmed but refuses to give up her gun and CCW

    And then we have Obummer and the Democrats in the senate that have exempted themselves their staffs and all federal employees from Obummercare ..Because that is how they voted last night
    And they won't even debate it and yes i know it also had the delay Obummercare for a year for us peons in it ...But still they will not debate it at all

    what was it Obummer said about being NON partisan ...gonna bring change to washington ...he did that alright

    This is government as usual and has No Political affiliation and happens no matter who is the current administration...I just want to know WTF..And who authorized this ..
    http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/10/0...eral-outhouse/
    Last edited by killdozerd11; 10-01-2013 at 10:08 PM.
    Backed my CATMA over your CARMA oops clusmy me

    What would SATAN do ??


    Miller Trailblazer 302 AirPak
    Miller Digital Elite
    Optrel Welding Hat
    Arcair K4000
    Suitcase 12RC / 12 VS
    Hypertherm PM-45
    Rage 3 saw
    Rusty old Truck

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In A Nice Comfy Chair
    Posts
    19,032

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Saw this on the news and it's "Politically CORRECT" for a change...


    In the midst of the madness, Jay Leno may have put it best when he joked, "The Republicans are pointing the finger at the Democratics, the Democrats are pointing the finger at the Republicans, and the Americans are pointing the middle finger at both of them."




    SO TRUE!!!!
    I think that all the congress dolts should NOT get paid either..



    Like that's gonna happen...


    ...zap!


    I am not completely insane..
    Some parts are missing

    Professional Driver on a closed course....
    Do not attempt.

    Just because I'm a dumbass don't mean that you can be too.
    So DON'T try any of this **** l do at home.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sparks, NV
    Posts
    9,044

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Quote Originally Posted by killdozerd11 View Post
    I have always wanted term limits because of the graft that they all fall into eventually
    it's how they get rich and develop god complexes like nancy pelosi who thinks a cut of her pay is beneath her even she is rich way beyond her needs and got it through insider trading...What about paying your fair share

    Then we have dianne Feinstein who wants you disarmed but refuses to give up her gun and CCW

    And then we have Obummer and the Democrats in the senate that have exempted themselves their staffs and all federal employees from Obummercare ..Because that is how they voted last night
    And they won't even debate it and yes i know it also had the delay Obummercare for a year for us peons in it ...But still they will not debate it at all

    what was it Obummer said about being NON partisan ...gonna bring change to washington ...he did that alright

    This is government as usual and has No Political affiliation and happens no matter who is the current administration...I just want to know WTF..And who authorized this ..
    http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/10/0...eral-outhouse/
    You know the government is full of sh1t, they gotta put it somewhere!


    Sent w/ Tapatalk using Swype, pls excuse typos
    Tiger Sales: AHP Distributor www.tigersalesco.com
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; ESAB 875 plasma;Evo 355. OA

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bethel, CT
    Posts
    980

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Quote Originally Posted by zapster View Post
    Saw this on the news and it's "Politically CORRECT" for a change...


    In the midst of the madness, Jay Leno may have put it best when he joked, "The Republicans are pointing the finger at the Democratics, the Democrats are pointing the finger at the Republicans, and the Americans are pointing the middle finger at both of them."




    SO TRUE!!!!
    I think that all the congress dolts should NOT get paid either..



    Like that's gonna happen...


    ...zap!

    I don't like Leno, but he definitely got that one right.


    kidtigger24
    They think I’m crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy. It is I who am MAD!

  11. #111
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Wyoming US
    Posts
    3,353

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick120 View Post
    Much as I hate to even look in this thread, what a croc of sh!t the US administration is looking to the rest of us.
    If those idiots don't decide on something, and fast, we're gonna have another GFC on our hands....
    Your lot is making the Italians and Greeks look good.....
    Actually if you look at it mathematically the USA economy is worse than Spains.
    The USA is like what happens when someone is broke and uses credit cards to put off the reckoning.
    It never ends well.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Australia, Big Volcano.
    Posts
    8,321

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluewelders View Post
    Actually if you look at it mathematically the USA economy is worse than Spains.
    The USA is like what happens when someone is broke and uses credit cards to put off the reckoning.
    It never ends well.

    Unfortunately you're right.
    All this talk of raising the debt ceiling (again) is going to end in tears.
    Someone's going to have to pay the piper.
    *********************************
    Samson 510 CNC plasma table
    Hypertherm 85
    Broken quality welders and equipment.
    Another bunch of cheap arse replacements.

    "You don't stop laughing when you get old....You get old when you stop laughing".

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    1,772

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Food for thought:
    800,000 people get furloughed to save $$$.
    After they go back to work, they will be receiving 100% of their back pay.

    How is that "saving" money??
    Since all of my Gov't contracts basically stopped the minute Obummer was voted in, I basically feel like the shutdown has been going on for the last year anyway...
    Buy American, or don't whine when you end up on the bread line.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Darlington, IN
    Posts
    205

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    My wife is a fed they don't always get back pay

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Darlington, IN
    Posts
    205

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    They are pretty much hosed depending on how long it goes. They are not aloud to look for a temporary job or file for unemployment. Or take any money from there 401k. Hopeing I can pick up more welding work. To keep the farm afloat. Pretty crappy way to deal with an illogical argument.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic, USA
    Posts
    891

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Quote Originally Posted by WeldingMachine View Post
    Food for thought:
    800,000 people get furloughed to save $$$.
    After they go back to work, they will be receiving 100% of their back pay.

    How is that "saving" money??
    Since all of my Gov't contracts basically stopped the minute Obummer was voted in, I basically feel like the shutdown has been going on for the last year anyway...
    The furloughs that happened earlier this year were administrative days off that saved money...no work, no pay, no back-pay. But instead of cutting non-performing programs, which is what Obama said he'd do back in '08, it was government-wide. The current furlough is happening because the congress has not passed appropriations--it's not intended to save money.

    I have to say that I'm glad the Tea Party is pushing this. The democrats slammed Obamacare down everybody's throat (with socialist Americans cheering them on) and the Supreme Court set a precedent by rewriting the administration's argument when the constitutionality of it was challenged. It's not a national social health care system, said Chief Justice Roberts, it's a tax, and taxation is a federal power enumerated in the Constitution. Under that standard, the federal gov't's power is unlimited so long as whatever it wants to do can be framed as a tax. What nonsense. The Founders are rolling in their graves.
    1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit

    Miller TB280 w/Spoolmatic 30a
    2016 AHP AlphaTIG 200X
    Ancient Millermatic 35
    Zeny Cut50 plasma cutter

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Darlington, IN
    Posts
    205

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Quote Originally Posted by q240z View Post
    The furloughs that happened earlier this year were administrative days off that saved money...no work, no pay, no back-pay. But instead of cutting non-performing programs, which is what Obama said he'd do back in '08, it was government-wide. The current furlough is happening because the congress has not passed appropriations--it's not intended to save money.

    I have to say that I'm glad the Tea Party is pushing this. The democrats slammed Obamacare down everybody's throat (with socialist Americans cheering them on) and the Supreme Court set a precedent by rewriting the administration's argument when the constitutionality of it was challenged. It's not a national social health care system, said Chief Justice Roberts, it's a tax, and taxation is a federal power enumerated in the Constitution. Under that standard, the federal gov't's power is unlimited so long as whatever it wants to do can be framed as a tax. What nonsense. The Founders are rolling in their graves.
    The days off did not save money, they just hired contractors to do the work. Comes out of a different fund. Costs more than paying a fed but different budget.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
    Posts
    3,261

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Quote Originally Posted by darlingtonfarm View Post
    The days off did not save money, they just hired contractors to do the work. Comes out of a different fund. Costs more than paying a fed but different budget.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    If they are union members how is that allowed under the union contract

    But then again only Congress can make or change laws
    But look at how many changes have happened to Obummercare and congress had nothing to do with it

    Obummer decides what laws are enforced and what parts of laws will be enforced or not enforced...so where does it say in the constitution that Obummer and the executive branch are allowed to do this

    It doesn't ..It says only congress can make law ...But Obummer is supposed to be a constitutional attorney
    Backed my CATMA over your CARMA oops clusmy me

    What would SATAN do ??


    Miller Trailblazer 302 AirPak
    Miller Digital Elite
    Optrel Welding Hat
    Arcair K4000
    Suitcase 12RC / 12 VS
    Hypertherm PM-45
    Rage 3 saw
    Rusty old Truck

  19. #119
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    16,824

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick120 View Post
    All this talk of raising the debt ceiling (again) is going to end in tears.
    Someone's going to have to pay the piper.
    Read this somewhere else:

    "You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup and you have sewage up to your ceilings.
    What do you do?
    Raise the ceilings, or pump out the crap?"

    Of course one would be wise to fix the backup in the process.
    MM200 w/Spoolmatic 1
    Syncrowave 180SD
    Bobcat 225G Plus - LP/NG
    MUTT Suitcase Wirefeeder
    WC-1S/Spoolmatic 1
    HF-251D-1
    PakMaster 100XL
    '68 Red Face Code #6633 project
    Star Jet 21-110

    Save 2nd Base!

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Soda springs,Id
    Posts
    4,478

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    I know it'll never happen but I'd like to see a law stating if a budget, not a CR, is not passed by the set date then all pay for senators, representatives, their staff, the prez and all his appointees will immediately stop and not resume until a budget is passed.
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"

    Miller 175 mig
    Miller thunderbolt ac/dc stick
    Hobart G-213
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
    Posts
    3,261

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Best wake up the folks because you really are not gonna like this if you're on a fixed income

    What is this attaching your bank account and putting a lien on your home for not paying for Obama care http://www.infowars.com/obamacare-fi...bank-accounts/


    I know it'll never happen but I'd like to see a law stating if a budget, not a CR, is not passed by the set date then all pay for senators, representatives, their staff, the prez and all his appointees will immediately stop and not resume until a budget is passed.
    Mike

    Yeah in Kalifornia we got a law like that
    and every year they (the Democrats that run this state) Just cook the books and jumble numbers get there pay
    And then it's ..Oop's we made a mistake ..but it's to late they got their money and it's never their fault that the budget don't work etc ad nauseum
    Backed my CATMA over your CARMA oops clusmy me

    What would SATAN do ??


    Miller Trailblazer 302 AirPak
    Miller Digital Elite
    Optrel Welding Hat
    Arcair K4000
    Suitcase 12RC / 12 VS
    Hypertherm PM-45
    Rage 3 saw
    Rusty old Truck

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic, USA
    Posts
    891

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Quote Originally Posted by darlingtonfarm View Post
    The days off did not save money, they just hired contractors to do the work. Comes out of a different fund. Costs more than paying a fed but different budget.
    I know quite a few feds. No contractors came in to do work while they were on sequestration furloughs. Maybe that happened at certain departments or agencies, but I don't think it was common.

    Anyway, I heard a funny thing on the radio the other day. A reporter was interviewing somebody to show how gov't shutdowns don't just affect federal employees and welfare queens...so she interviewed a woman who runs a Head Start daycare/welfare giveaway center. The irony just about killed me.

    Here we have the Tea Party trying to stop the implementation of Obamacare because once a federal program is institutionalized it's permanent. Head Start is a nearly perfect example of a social engineering failure that nobody is willing to try to shut down. For 40 years the federal department that oversees Head Start has produced periodical reports on how it's doing relative to its stated goal, which is to break the "cycle of poverty" by teaching poor parents how to be good parents and showing kids how to be good students. The theory is that feeding a kid well and teaching them good study habits will put them on a path to success.

    The problem is that it doesn't do either. The periodical reports consistently show that shortly after leaving Head Start and entering school, the kids tend to drop in performance. The statistics also show that for some of the poorest of the poor, participation in Head Start is correlated with lower grades than other very poor kids who don't use the federal program. Head Start simply does not work as the social engineers thought it would, though it does cost a few billion a year and gives people free daycare and food for the kids they can't afford.

    Obama said in 2008 that he'd go through the budget line by line and cut non-performing programs. I wonder what would happen if the Tea Party pulled their opposition to Obamacare and instead gave the President a chance to make good on his campaign promise?
    Last edited by q240z; 10-03-2013 at 07:38 AM.
    1969 Chris Craft Roamer 46 Refit

    Miller TB280 w/Spoolmatic 30a
    2016 AHP AlphaTIG 200X
    Ancient Millermatic 35
    Zeny Cut50 plasma cutter

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Soda springs,Id
    Posts
    4,478

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    It made me awfully proud of all the people standing by the WWII vets at the memorial and then taking it,and the barrycades, to the white house. I'm hoping BO and all the mental midgets in congress have crossed a line they won't be able to step back over.
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"

    Miller 175 mig
    Miller thunderbolt ac/dc stick
    Hobart G-213
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
    Posts
    3,261

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    My Government has made me so proud of them....NOT

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Rally-On-Mall
    Backed my CATMA over your CARMA oops clusmy me

    What would SATAN do ??


    Miller Trailblazer 302 AirPak
    Miller Digital Elite
    Optrel Welding Hat
    Arcair K4000
    Suitcase 12RC / 12 VS
    Hypertherm PM-45
    Rage 3 saw
    Rusty old Truck

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Posts
    968

    Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2013....

    Hi......looking at the antics of so called politics in the administration of a country, especially the aspect of a democratic process for your "safety" from the tyranny of a dictator or someone with absolute power to act....it seems to me that having won the majority to rule the country, you get tied in knots by those that failed to get the numbers.....that's ludicrous.

    In my opinion, when you get the green light to rule the country.......you should also get carte blanch to do it your way......that's why the majority voted you into power, it couldn't be any worse than the present governmental fiasco.

    If you think this is crap......just what is happening right now with a government that can't act because their hands are tied by those that failed to get the mandate to rule.

    I say, back to the middle ages when a monarch said "sh!t", and ten thousand arseholes bit the dust......a few heads on spiked poles soon convinced the opposition that it was unwise to be an arsehole just for the sake of it.

    I'd like to have seen someone tell king Henry 8th what he could or couldn't do........LOL.

    How stupid can you people be....you vote a man into the highest office for a short tem, tell him what he can't do and then blame him for his inability to perform......ya' all are going round and round in small circles and are now entering the place where the sun don't shine.........tell me it isn't so.....you is deep in the sh!t, so where did it come from....LOL.

    I may be prone to correction from time to time, but on this score I am dead right.......your present mode of government is not working, so when are you going to wake up and look in the mirror and realise that you got it all wrong when you kicked the Brits out in the 1700's.....kicking the parents out of the house and letting the kids do their thing is a recipe for disaster......history is bearing testimony to that fact.......tell me I'm wrong.
    Ian.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
RSS | Home | Penton Media | Contact Us | Subscribe | For Advertisers | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement