READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014.... - Page 52
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2523

Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014....

Quote Originally Posted by Bls repair View Post
    Latest news black church burned by Trump supporter
    I saw that news clip. If you look at it again the church had trump graffiti on it . It did not say it was burned by the same people. They just put it in the clip to infer that a trump supporter burned the church. I am willing to bet the graffiti was already there then the church was burned at a later date and the two have nothing to do with each other.

The last building that was burned and had Trump graffiti was an RNC office.

I believe the troublemakers hired by the Hillary campaign threw the paint in to cloud the issue.

Republicans are a more law-abiding bunch.
    Be wary of The Numbers: Figures don't lie,. but liars can figure.
    Welders:
    2008 Lincoln 140 GMAW&FCAW
    2012 HF 165 'toy' GTAW&SMAW
    1970's Cobbled together O/A

More chanting to lock her up, 'Watch CNN Hosts Panic As The Audience Shouts “Lock Her Up” On Live TV!', http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/watc...-lock-live-tv/
    --
    And.... the V-card gets pulled... not once but twice on behalf of the Beast. Imagine that,
    --
    'President Obama Asks Male Voters If Sexism Is Keeping Them From Supporting Clinton', http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/presi...ry?id=43215370, "To the guys out there, I want to be honest. You know there’s a reason why we haven’t had a woman president before and I think sometimes we’re trying to get over the hump," the president said in Columbus. "I want every man out there who’s voting to kind of look inside yourself and ask yourself. If you’re having problems with this stuff, how much of it is you know that we’re not just used to it?" "When a guy's ambitious and out in the public arena and working hard well that’s OK, but when a woman suddenly does it, suddenly you’re all like – well why’s she doing that?" he said. "I want you to think about it because she is so much better qualified than the other guy. She has conducted herself so much better in public life than the other guy...This notion that somehow it's hard to choose, it shouldn't be."
    --
    'Democrats claim Hillary Clinton unfairly scrutinized because she’s a woman', http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rly-scrutiniz/, "Obama described Hillary Clinton as a victim of sexism and Mrs. Clinton assailed the Republican nominee in a speech and on the airwaves over his alleged mistreatment of women...In her own speech, Mrs. Clinton made no mention of the renewed FBI investigation into her use of a private email server. Instead, she focused on Mr. Trump and made a targeted appeal to women voters who, Mrs. Clinton argues, should be repulsed by what the Republican presidential nominee has said and done."
    MM 211
    Smith Tru Lite O/A set, Thanks Bob!
    Lincoln AC-225
    --
    But you must not change one thing, one pebble, one grain of sand, until you know what good and evil will follow on that act. The world is in balance, in Equilibrium- Ursula K. Le Guin

I, for one, WILL vote for a woman if she weren't a lying piece of [excrement].

Hillary is NOT a worthwhile human being. She claims the status of 'Public Servant" yet the only one she serves is herself! Nobody, male or female with that track record should be allowed anywhere near public office.

At least Trump is an honest jerk, lout and an azzhole. With a plan to help the USA rise above the pit of despair the Democrats have dragged us into.
    Be wary of The Numbers: Figures don't lie,. but liars can figure.
    Welders:
    2008 Lincoln 140 GMAW&FCAW
    2012 HF 165 'toy' GTAW&SMAW
    1970's Cobbled together O/A

I have no problem voting for a women . When one runs for pres. that is worthy of the office I will vote for her.

"I, for one, WILL vote for a woman if she weren't a lying piece of [excrement]." Doubtful any of us have any problems voting for a woman... if she's qualified for the office and if she'll serve "we the people". The Beast is no champion of women. She's a disgrace to us. She's a pathological liar and a dangerous psychopath with narcissistic histrionic personality disorders who has been securing her place in the New World Order at humanity's expense for decades. It's like thegary says, "I have no problem voting for a women . When one runs for pres. that is worthy of the office I will vote for her."
    --
    "Hillary is NOT a worthwhile human being. She claims the status of 'Public Servant" yet the only one she serves is herself! Nobody, male or female with that track record should be allowed anywhere near public office." There's a lot of public servants out there in it for themselves and they're ALL in "global" lockstep.
    --
    "At least Trump is an honest jerk, lout and an azzhole. With a plan to help the USA rise above the pit of despair the Democrats have dragged us into." Don't know that Democrats should shoulder the blame for our plight by themselves. There are an incredible number of politicians from both parties who have been bought and paid for by the elite... the shadow government... the 1% of the 1% of the 1%. Here's just one very recent example of bought and paid for Republicans doing us in, 'WH requested $2,184,860,000 in funds for FY2017 to “support a total of at least 100,000 refugees”. GOP controlled Congress funded it.', http://investmentwatchblog.com/wh-re...ess-funded-it/. That's over 2Billion dollars for un-vetted refugees that nobody I know wants in OUR COUNTRY when our homeless and veterans are going without>>>>?
    --
    Very interesting short article that will take all of like 2 minutes to read supported by a YouTube that's about 4 minutes, 'RED ALERT! MUST SEE: Former United States Department of State Official Releases Video Exposing Coup – Reveals WikiLeaks Sources', http://investmentwatchblog.com/red-a...leaks-sources/. Here's hoping who ever this Pieczenik is that he's the real deal and isn't just blowing smoke out his rear.... I think we've all had about enough of the hope and change we voted into office 8 years ago and none of us are liking the downward spiral into 3rd world status.
    --

Name:  image005.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  30.9 KB

--

Name:  image003.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  25.1 KB

--

Name:  image001.jpg
Size:  29.3 KB

--

Name:  image015.jpg
Size:  19.5 KB

--

Name:  image007.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  29.7 KB
    MM 211
    Smith Tru Lite O/A set, Thanks Bob!
    Lincoln AC-225
    --
    But you must not change one thing, one pebble, one grain of sand, until you know what good and evil will follow on that act. The world is in balance, in Equilibrium- Ursula K. Le Guin

She is a witch, plain and simple. If she wins, there will be a minor kerfluffle until her servant AG Lynch manages to shut down any investigations. If she "serves" two terms, she will be the richest 77 year old witch on the planet.
    Miller Millermatic 252
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Liincoln AC-DC 225
    Victor O-A Set

Depending on how you read it,this is a great headline.
    "Trump unleashes attack ad tying Clinton to Weiner"

Quote Originally Posted by Bluewelders View Post
    Depending on how you read it,this is a great headline.
    "Trump unleashes attack ad tying Clinton to Weiner"
    Yeah, laughed at that this morning too. Here is the link
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yah...200451617.html
    Tiger Sales: AHP Distributor www.tigersalesco.com
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; ESAB 875 plasma;Evo 355. OA

Either way, whoever gets the gig, we're all destined to hear either one of those god awful voices for the next four damn years and, I gotta say, neither fills me with confidence.

Whover gets in, the US and, the rest of the planet, is in for one helluva bumpy ride.

May god (or whoever) have mercy on our souls.
    Last edited by Mick120; 11-06-2016 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick120 View Post
    Either way, whoever gets the gig, we're all destined to hear either one of those god awful voices for the next four damn years and, I gotta say, neither fills me with confidence.

Whover gets in, the US and, the rest of the planet, is in for one helluva bumpy ride.

May god (or whoever) have mercy on our souls.
    Mick I like your threads and posts on welding stuff, pets too, but I find it funny, people from out of this country that keep commenting or bashing who we have to vote for, when your own country is more fked up than we are, so tell us again how you lost all your firearm privileges?? honestly I think Trump will try and do for our country, yes he will take care of his supporters politically, but if he does just 10% of what he says he will do , it will be 100% better if hillbagger gets in.. maybe the USA should just build a big wall and keep all foreigners out and not finance any other country till we have no sick, poor or hungry American citizens and just leave this message to all, if you mess with us you will be a parking lot and let the rest of the world fix themselves without our money or help...I like that plan....

Either way, whoever gets the gig, we're all destined to hear either one of those god awful voices for the next four damn years . . .
    Well we know that whenever Hellary speaks she's either outright lying or choosing her words to sound as if she's saying one thing (what the sheeple want to hear) while she actually means something completely the opposite (what her ultimate end goals are).

As for awful voices, we've had to listen to BO for eight years so . . .

I've been lucky to get more than 5-10 minutes into any of his BS speeches beginning with his campaigning for the first four.

and, I gotta say, neither fills me with confidence.
    You can be completely confident that Hellary will continue to sell out the US and keep us on the path of destruction we've been on far too long now.

Whoever gets in, the US and, the rest of the planet, is in for one helluva bumpy ride.
    No two roll-a-coaster rides are the same and you can be sure Trump's is going to upset the status quo with a host of barrel rolls, flips and dips on the way back to the platform.

Hellary's will go straight to the top to get a running start at the bottom where the tracks simply disappear into a bottomless black hole.
    MM200 w/Spoolmatic 1
    Syncrowave 180SD
    Bobcat 225G Plus - LP/NG
    MUTT Suitcase Wirefeeder
    WC-1S/Spoolmatic 1
    HF-251D-1
    PakMaster 100XL
    '68 Red Face Code #6633 project
    Star Jet 21-110

Save Second Base!

Quote Originally Posted by duaneb55 View Post
    Well we know that whenever Hellary speaks she's either outright lying or choosing her words to sound as if she's saying one thing (what the sheeple want to hear) while she actually means something completely the opposite (what her ultimate end goals are).

I've been lucky to get more than 5-10 minutes into any of his BS speeches beginning with his campaigning for the first four.

You can be completely confident that Hellary will continue to sell out the US and keep us on the path of destruction we've been on far too long now.

No two roll-a-coaster rides are the same and you can be sure Trump's is going to upset the status quo with a host of barrel rolls, flips and dips on the way back to the platform.

Hellary's will go straight to the top to get a running start at the bottom where the tracks simply disappear into a bottomless black hole.
    Very well put. While some may be afraid of what Trump MIGHT do, we should definitely be afraid of what Hitlery will do if given the chance. Hopefully for the sake of this country , she gets locked up for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    . . . I find it funny, people from out of this country that keep commenting or bashing who we have to vote for, . . .
    One must realize and admit that whoever is in place to influence the direction of our country IS a concern of the rest of the world - friend and especially foe.

As Americans we have a special appreciation for our freedoms and for many of us how they were obtained. As such I can't relate to those (not referring to Mick) that don't/can't understand our passion for our 2nd amendment - as an example - when they don't have or have given up a similar freedom. If they want what we have for the first time or to get it back again, fight for it - be it thru legislation or the ultimate price method.

Remember the Alamo? Everyone had the opportunity to turn tail and run or surrender and did neither. The Iranian army on the other hand dropped their weapons, abandoned all the US provided equipment and disappeared at the first sign of adversity leaving everything for their "Santa Anna" to pillage and use against them. Still waiting to see their battle of San Jacinto.

The US has long been the lighthouse of freedom but I do agree that we need to be more concerned about our own and less about those that abuse our aid thru corruption seeing us as pretty much a free meal ticket and definitely protecting ourselves from those that would have the US destroyed from within and without. Hellary has been a major contributor to our ills for decades and is obviously NOT the one that will step up to the plate to see to it that what needs to be done gets done.

Make no mistake, Trump can't do it either if we don't hold Congressmen/Senators accountable and hold their feet to the fire in the future. Remember, they're supposed to work for us - not the other way around we've allowed it to turn into.
    MM200 w/Spoolmatic 1
    Syncrowave 180SD
    Bobcat 225G Plus - LP/NG
    MUTT Suitcase Wirefeeder
    WC-1S/Spoolmatic 1
    HF-251D-1
    PakMaster 100XL
    Star Jet 21-110

Save Second Base!

If hillary wins, the clinstones will become gawd awfull filthy rich... Bill will be raking in 1 & 1/2 million a week doing speaking tours all over the globe, their slush fund (foundation) will balloon to the billions and billions. Enough to make Bill Gates look like a B string player.
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." -Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    If hillary wins, the clinstones will become gawd awfull filthy rich... Bill will be raking in 1 & 1/2 million a week doing speaking tours all over the globe, their slush fund (foundation) will balloon to the billions and billions. Enough to make Bill Gates look like a B string player.
    Yes especially with all the favors she will do for those who contribute to their foundation. The American people will be the ultimate losers. Even the free loaders will wake up and see it when it is too late.

Mick I like your threads and posts on welding stuff, pets too, but I find it funny, people from out of this country that keep commenting or bashing who we have to vote for, when your own country is more fked up than we are, so tell us again how you lost all your firearm privileges?? honestly I think Trump will try and do for our country, yes he will take care of his supporters politically, but if he does just 10% of what he says he will do , it will be 100% better if hillbagger gets in.. maybe the USA should just build a big wall and keep all foreigners out and not finance any other country till we have no sick, poor or hungry American citizens and just leave this message to all, if you mess with us you will be a parking lot and let the rest of the world fix themselves without our money or help...I like that plan....

It never ceases to amaze me how, whenever anyone (particularly an Australian it would seem) has the temerity to make any comment about the US, (good or otherwise) someone always comes back with the same jaded, 20 year old comments about guns.

Mate, I'm WELL aware of just how phucked up our place is however, if you think for one tiny, infinitesimal second that, what's happening in your walled world has no bearing on how completely phucked up we're all likely to be for the next four or more years then, you must live in a very cozy cocoon indeed.
    Samson 510 CNC plasma table
    Hypertherm 85

Plus a shed full of cheap arsed crap.

"You don't stop laughing when you get old....You get old when you stop laughing".

It never ceases to amaze me how, whenever anyone (particularly an Australian it would seem) has the temerity to make any comment about the US, (good or otherwise) someone always comes back with the same jaded, 20 year old comments about guns.

Mate, I'm WELL aware of just how phucked up our place is however, if you think for one tiny, infinitesimal second that, what's happening in your walled world has no bearing on how completely phucked up we're all likely to be for the next four or more years then, you must live in a very cozy cocoon indeed.
    IM very well aware..so TRUMP 2016!!!!!! and all will be better..

IM very well aware..so TRUMP 2016!!!!!! and all will be better..
    I hope you're right mate.....I really do.

It's just the hair......and the voice........
    Hypertherm 85

"You don't stop laughing when you get old....You get old when you stop laughing".

Don't worry about it, it seems the leaders hate the people they are trying to lead.
    We need to build a wall to save our economy and our way of life.
    If we build a wall and and make them stay on their side things will be a lot better.
    How big of a wall would keep the politicians in Washington and out of our lives ?

I hope you're right mate.....I really do.

It's just the hair......and the voice........
    Mick , did you see the Saturday night Live TV bit with Trump and Clinton ??? Here's some. Alex Baldwin is really good.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...d-open/3108903

Tom Hanks in this one

PLUS, Monday November 7 they have another one scheduled.
    Last edited by BD1; 11-06-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Not available here mate so, I cruised over to YouTube......
    Hypertherm 85

The Iranian army on the other hand . . .
    I can't believe I typed Iranian when I knew full well I meant Iraqi.

And I wish and need to clarify and acknowledge that they do in fact currently have their "Alamo" fighters doing battle against ISIS.
    MM200 w/Spoolmatic 1
    Syncrowave 180SD
    Bobcat 225G Plus - LP/NG
    MUTT Suitcase Wirefeeder
    WC-1S/Spoolmatic 1
    HF-251D-1
    PakMaster 100XL
    Star Jet 21-110

Save Second Base!

I can't believe I typed Iranian when I knew full well I meant Iraqi.

And I wish and need to clarify and acknowledge that they do in fact currently have their "Alamo" fighters doing battle against ISIS.

Pity it took them so long to build up to it is all although, not surprising considering the infighting.
    Hypertherm 85