READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014.... - Page 92
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2523

Re: READ THIS....The Political Thread 2014....

Quote Originally Posted by fortyonethirty View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if only tax payers could vote.
    Then trump couldn't vote for himself.

Composed with Swype on mobile. not responsible for typos.
    Tiger Sales: AHP Distributor www.tigersalesco.com
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; ESAB 875 plasma;Evo 355. OA

Quote Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post

Thanks for the laugh.

Said the pot to the kettle.
    im still waiting for any facts and logic from you...

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    im still waiting for any facts and logic from you...
    Doubt you would reconginze either. Winston Churchill once observed about a zealot: You can't change their mind and they won't change the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    LOL..first shot needed..the rest for pleasure.........worth every penny..
    Good answer!!
    Buy American, or don't whine when you end up on the bread line.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimm View Post
    Ya'll made the claim that millions voted without evidence. Not up to me to prove a negative, up to you to prove your positive statement.

BTW, one shot is enough if you know how. Ammo is expensive.
    Thats what I thought. You can not explain it any other way.

Wouldn't it be nice if only tax payers could vote.
    it would be very nice

Maybe trump can do something useful as president and pass a voter ID bill along with funding to make getting ID free. Financial hardship is often cited as a reason against it. Getting a passport is like $150 bucks. And only good 10 years for adults, 5 for kids.

Most states have an ID that can be gotten free at least instates that are for ID. To me the idea that a person has no money to get an ID is very weak. I do not know of anyone that could not come up with a few dollars if needed. No one said you need a passport to vote. But even a passport card is only about $30 if I remember correctly. A full passport is a lot more but all you need to vote even in the strictest states is a photo ID and in many all you need is your SS card. Even though the SS administration says its not suposed to be used for ID.

So a judge shut down the recounts , and Trump even picked up a few extra votes

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMan23 View Post
    So a judge shut down the recounts , and Trump even picked up a few extra votes
    I thought that was only in Michigan that they were stopped. I have not listened to any news today though.

Maybe trump can do something useful as president and pass a voter ID bill along with funding to make getting ID free. Financial hardship is often cited as a reason against it. Getting a passport is like $150 bucks. And only good 10 years for adults, 5 for kids.

I agree voter ID would be helpful undoubtedly , and I'm sure they can make it either very cheap or free for those with low incomes

The ID thing is a total crock. It's absolute BS that I need to show more ID to pay my cell phone bill than to vote. You can damn well bet that if a photo ID was needed to use a EBT card, they would certainly get one.

Quote Originally Posted by M J D View Post
    The ID thing is a total crock. It's absolute BS that I need to show more ID to pay my cell phone bill than to vote. You can damn well bet that if a photo ID was needed to use a EBT card, they would certainly get one.
    Yeah that's true, I mean most people already have a photo ID anyway

Good one!

Gar
    Lincoln Electric, Power MIG 256
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Miller Dynasty 280DX
    Smith O/A torch

Genesis of a welding table

I bet he pays very little as far as his businesses go , but as far as personal taxes he must pay something unless he gives himself a salary of 20K a year

Hillary puts her money into her fake charity, to not pay taxes on it.

The courts keep killing voter id laws, on the grounds that it disenfranchises certain minorities more than others, and therefore doesn't meet the equal protection standard. No comment.

My proposal would be to require ID, or if you don't have an ID you have to go vote AT THE DMV, where they will make you an ID on the spot. And, of course offer rides for these people, because they can't drive. And then check up on all those new ID's a few weeks after the election.
    Ian Tanner

Kawasaki KX450f and many other fine tools

AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; ESAB 875 plasma;Evo 355. OA

"One single appointee — WWE co-founder Linda McMahon — contributed $7.5 million to back his White House run before Trump selected her to run the Small Business Administration this week."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rZ_Au1U2Rd4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Ian Tanner

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/sta...54354520981504
    <script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>
    Last edited by soutthpaw; 12-09-2016 at 09:36 PM.

Drain the Swamp, HAHAHAHAHA Not!
    "One single appointee — WWE co-founder Linda McMahon — contributed $7.5 million to back his White House run before Trump selected her to run the Small Business Administration this week."
    What's the big deal? "Draining the swamp" is a reference to weeding out career politicians that are in for what they can get out of it for themselves and not what's in the best interest of the country. All those listed in the article are successful business folks that know what it takes to be such (so they could actually make those contributions) and have a handle on what restrictions/roadblocks/etc Big Brother puts on US businesses that need to be axed.

It's a fact of life - any successful person will surround themselves with successful people to glean from their knowledge.
    MM200 w/Spoolmatic 1
    Syncrowave 180SD
    Bobcat 225G Plus - LP/NG
    MUTT Suitcase Wirefeeder
    WC-1S/Spoolmatic 1
    HF-251D-1
    PakMaster 100XL
    '68 Red Face Code #6633 project
    Star Jet 21-110

Save Second Base!

Duane, you could not have said it any better!! You can not soar with eagles when you surround yourself with turkeys!! Bob

Quote Originally Posted by thegary View Post
    Immoral? Are you kidding? I hope your not from the left because How can anyone from the left say anything about what is immoral when their whole platform is based on immorality and how there is no standard that anyone should hold to. That would be like a Muslim talking about Christmas.
    So, I can't have a opinion that is from the right even if I am left leaning? BTW, I'm to the right on most issues, been labeled a extremist on a couple... for example property rights; why should any government entity tell me how tall my fence can be and what color (outside of a historic district)? The government screws up the majority of what it dips it's nose into (example: Social Security), thinks it can fix anything (example: ACA), has so many regulations and programs that they contradict each other (example: don't know where to start); the Federal government needs to go back to the intent of the Constitution- basic rights of the People and defense of the Republic, leave the rest to the States.
    Thunderbolt AC/DC
    330AB/P + Bernard cooler
    Syncrowave 250
    Oxy/Ace torch
    Dayton 160 MIG
    6CF pot with 185 compressor
    Too much big equipment
    Even more small tools

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    So, I can't have a opinion that is from the right even if I am left leaning? BTW, I'm to the right on most issues, been labeled a extremist on a couple... for example property rights; why should any government entity tell me how tall my fence can be and what color (outside of a historic district)? The government screws up the majority of what it dips it's nose into (example: Social Security), thinks it can fix anything (example: ACA), has so many regulations and programs that they contradict each other (example: don't know where to start); the Federal government needs to go back to the intent of the Constitution- basic rights of the People and defense of the Republic, leave the rest to the States.

Now you sound like your from the far right. If you really believe and want the things you just stated you will not get any satisfaction from the DNC. They are against everything you just stated. If you are left leaning then you need to do some soal searching because you can not have your cake and eat it to. This is where single focus voters do not look at the whole picture. They get fixated on their one agenda and nothing else matters. This is on both sides from gay rights to sanctity of life.

Quote Originally Posted by duaneb55 View Post
    What's the big deal? "Draining the swamp" is a reference to weeding out career politicians that are in for what they can get out of it for themselves and not what's in the best interest of the country. All those listed in the article are successful business folks that know what it takes to be such (so they could actually make those contributions) and have a handle on what restrictions/roadblocks/etc Big Brother puts on US businesses that need to be axed.

It's a fact of life - any successful person will surround themselves with successful people to glean from their knowledge.
    We shall see about success. I must say though, that the WWE and Donald are two peas in a pod, lots of flash, no measurable substance, both successful at taking money off of fools. If they dig up PT Barnum, to be the press secretary, I won't be surprised.
    Ian Tanner