Trailblazer 325???
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Trailblazer 325???

Anybody out there try one of these? man they look like a sweet little machine, some nice options on it i must say i want one.

Re: Trailblazer 325???

Yeah, they look awesome. I have a TB 302.

I like the size reduction. Never been a fan of its looks tho. I had a pristine '87 TB 250g & it was prolly one of the nicest little machines I ever seen & welded excellent. The lack or AUX power was the only downfall tho.

Sure wouldn't mind having a 325.
    Miller Maxtron 450 W/
    Miller S 54D Feeder
    Miller Load Bank
    Miller Trailblazer 302
    Miller 375 Extreme Plasma
    Miller Dynasty 350
    Lincoln SAE 175
    Lincoln LN 25

More Crap Than I Need And No Place To Put It!

I have a TB 302 to i welds great i got it about 7 months ago seems every time i buy new they come out with a new model.

I have a TB302, got a few hours on it but still looks like new, thought about trying to trade up but after researching the TB325 found out it has no AC which I don,t use often but if a guy gets in an arc blow problem it's nice to have.

Also they decided to move the fuel fill to the left side and back with the oil fill and filter on the left side which makes it hard to service the way I like to mount mine in my truck.
    Trailblazer 302
    Hobart Stickmate AC/DC
    Lincoln SP 135 T
    Smith torch
    Spoolmatic 30A

No AC is a kick in the balls, I bought my TB 301 because it had AC and a 14 pin remote for doing aluminum TIG in the field.
    Disclaimer; "I am just an a$$hole welder, don't take it personally ."

Well i could get along without the AC, but i hear real good thing about them much better than a TB302 and also better than a Ranger 305.

So, as soon as my tax return gets here, I'm buying one, with excel power.

But I was thinking, what is this excel power.....
    And an idea pops in my head, a 2400 watt 12volt to 110 inverter hook to the battery.
    Could I hook an inverter to the battery on my bobcat at work and run tools off it without having it rev up?

Could that be all the excel power is?

Idk what's yalls thought?
    Miller trailblazer 325
    Miller 12rc
    Miller Xmt 304
    Thermal arc hefty II
    Thermal dynamics Cutmaster 52

Miller Xmt 304
    Miller s22p12
    Miller Millermatic 250
    Miller legend

It's pretty funny that on Millers new literature for the TB 325 the little chart for processes says under AC output

"Add Dynasty" LMAO.

Yeah, sure. I'll go & drop another 3+ grand on another new welder to plug into my 4+ grand welder I just bought.

Genius marketing scheme, ITW. Brilliant.

Same reason they did away with the Shopmaster 300.

Sell more Syncrowaves & Dynastys that way. They don't want to sell you a $1500 HF attachment after you just paid a little under five grand for an engine drive, or multi process solid state machine.....

No, they want to sell you a three thousand plus dollar inverter TIG machine with way more features & adjustments most average mantainance/non specific welding guys will ever need. Why is it you will never see an inverter version of the Shopmaster 300? It would take a nice chunk out of the quite lucrative market for the Dynasty 200. Make no mistake, it could be done & done well if they wanted to do it.

The Dynasty 200 is a great machine so don't get me wrong, but for a lot of basic, nominal users is just waaaay too much money to spend for what it is going to be used for by such ppl. I would love to have one. At the same time tho, I don't need one for what I do.

IMHO of course
    Last edited by 7A749; 02-01-2013 at 09:35 PM.
    Miller Maxtron 450 W/
    Miller S 54D Feeder
    Miller Load Bank
    Miller Trailblazer 302
    Miller 375 Extreme Plasma
    Miller Dynasty 350
    Lincoln SAE 175
    Lincoln LN 25

More Crap Than I Need And No Place To Put It!

Quote Originally Posted by 7A749 View Post
    It's pretty funny that on Millers new literature for the TB 325 the little chart for processes says under AC output

"Add Dynasty" LMAO.

Yeah, sure. I'll go & drop another 3+ grand on another new welder to plug into my 4+ grand welder I just bought.

Genius marketing scheme, ITW. Brilliant.

Same reason they did away with the Shopmaster 300.

Sell more Syncrowaves & Dynastys that way. They don't want to sell you a $1500 HF attachment after you just paid a little under five grand for an engine drive, or multi process solid state machine.....

No, they want to sell you a three thousand plus dollar inverter TIG machine with way more features & adjustments most average mantainance/non specific welding guys will ever need. Why is it you will never see an inverter version of the Shopmaster 300? It would take a nice chunk out of the quite lucrative market for the Dynasty 200. Make no mistake, it could be done & done well if they wanted to do it.

The Dynasty 200 is a great machine so don't get me wrong, but for a lot of basic, nominal users is just waaaay too much money to spend for what it is going to be used for by such ppl. I would love to have one. At the same time tho, I don't need one for what I do.

IMHO of course
    It's like that with my TB 302 AirPak very few will ever spend the money on the compressor add on

But it works for me and i had the money at the time

I have never run a Dynasty 200 but. I ran the Dynasty 350 and it was a great machine better than any tig machine i have ever run but way beyond me and my needs and my bank account
    Backed my CATMA over your CARMA oops clusmy me

What would SATAN do ??

Miller Digital Elite
    Miller Trail Blazer 302 Air Pak
    Suitecase 12RC
    Hypertherm PM 45
    Victor O/A
    Evolution Rage 3 saw
    Rusty old Truck

Hey saw this post a last week and forgot to reply. My 302 got stolen and the general contractors were liable for the purchase of my new machine. Soo, I upgraded to the 325 EFI. Only put about 200 hours on it so far. But let me tell you. This thing is awesome. I can run it for 2 working days on a single tank. Also idles when your welding with there new tech they packed into these bad boys. Only thing is be aware that, like mentioned above... No a/c!!! I didn't even realize that it didn't have a/c untill I rolled up to a job site and bided it out on some aluminum structures. Kicked my self in the *** and was kinda upset with miller. Also the new 325 had an issue with there fuel pump on the EFI models. There is a ball inside of the fuel pump so if the machine tips over the ball rolls and blocks the fuel causing the machine to kill it self. They have figured out.. And my self has figured this out. That the ball causes the fuel to turn into vapor and can't get passed the ball inside of the fuel pump after it has reached a certain temp. So when it kicks up from idle it well die periodically. But miller had no problem fixing it for free and I'm still very pleased and impressed with the new 325!

I wonder of that's why mine is "refurbished" but with 0 hours?
    Miller trailblazer 325
    Miller 12rc
    Miller Xmt 304
    Thermal arc hefty II
    Thermal dynamics Cutmaster 52

Miller Xmt 304
    Miller s22p12
    Miller Millermatic 250
    Miller legend