side jobs
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Thread: side jobs

side jobs

I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck selling metal crafts at local craft shows? I have a few things made up, some my own idea's, some modified versions of things I've seen on different websites. I would show pics but I don't have a digital camera. Does $50 an hour sound right to charge?? Is this a better route to go or is there more money trying to get small jobs from local shops or repair jobs??? I am working fulltime, just want some extra $$$. Some of the stuff I can't justify charging $50 an hour at least at the amount of time it takes to build them now, but I am going to work on making things more efficient. I don't have a lot of room, just the one stall of the garage. The wife parks on the other side. I have a syncrowave 250, a 4 1/2" grinder and a portaband saw I borrowed from a buddy. Kind of limited, but hoping to make some money to get more room and tools. Thanks!!

How can a price be put on something unseen. If it's metal yard critters it won't bring a price like yard art.
    CBT

People don't realize how much time goes into a project done right. It's hard to get what something is really worth.