EVERLAST super200P cutter stoped working
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

EVERLAST super200P cutter stoped working

Hello All,

I am new to this forum, so....... Hello

I bought a Super200P TIG/ARC/PLASMA cutter from EVERLAST about two or so months ago and I have a question....

I was using the Plasma cutter yesterday to cut some sheet metal when all of a sudden it stopped working. I can not get any sort of an arc "electricity" out of the plasma tip when I depress the trigger on the plasma cutter. I can here what sounds like a relay kick in when I depress the trigger, but no arc. I switched to the TIG setting and pushed the button and and can hear a relay and also a high frequency electricity sound when I depress the trigger... Before this happened, the machine made this same sound when on the Plasma Cutter setting as well.

Has anyone heard of this happening before? I tested out the ARC and TIG functions and the TIG torch still works as well as the ARC stick. I am really kind of frustrated as the machine was working fine up till now.... and I had just gotten done building the main part of a movable welding table for it... I was really looking forward to being able to practice my TIG welds and using the Plasma cutter, which I love how easy it cuts through sheet metal...

Thanks in advance for any help/information.....

Re: EVERLAST super200P plasma cutter stoped working

Hello Jason , Mike from support will contact you shortly

Dont worry , we'll take care of you

Quote Originally Posted by EVERLAST View Post
    Hello Jason , Mike from support will contact you shortly

Dont worry , we'll take care of you
    Great! Thank you soooo much.. LOL

Yesterday Nothing went right for me... I started rewiring a circuit in my house and found out half way through that I didn't have the right parts to complete it, My dog chewed through her leash, and then some moron came barreling down my court with 5 cops cars in hot pursuit with their guns drawn.......

Alex, how will Mike be contacting me? I have not had any email from him, or updates to this thread. Does he need my PH#?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jason 77 View Post
    Alex, how will Mike be contacting me? I have not had any email from him, or updates to this thread. Does he need my PH#?

Thanks
    You can PM it or email it to support@everlastwelders.com
    Mike R.

I have emailed "support@everlastwelders.com"

Thanks..

I just called you and your voicemail said you are probably sleep but you will call me back when you wake up.

So I left my number. It was funny though. Will call again ever couple minutes and see if I can wake you up.

Mike
    Mike R.

Re: EVERLAST super200P cutter stoped working

Quote Originally Posted by jason 77 View Post
    Hello All,

I am new to this forum, so....... Hello

I bought a Super200P TIG/ARC/PLASMA cutter from EVERLAST about two or so months ago and I have a question....

I was using the Plasma cutter yesterday to cut some sheet metal when all of a sudden it stopped working. I can not get any sort of an arc "electricity" out of the plasma tip when I depress the trigger on the plasma cutter. I can here what sounds like a relay kick in when I depress the trigger, but no arc. I switched to the TIG setting and pushed the button and and can hear a relay and also a high frequency electricity sound when I depress the trigger... Before this happened, the machine made this same sound when on the Plasma Cutter setting as well.

Has anyone heard of this happening before? I tested out the ARC and TIG functions and the TIG torch still works as well as the ARC stick. I am really kind of frustrated as the machine was working fine up till now.... and I had just gotten done building the main part of a movable welding table for it... I was really looking forward to being able to practice my TIG welds and using the Plasma cutter, which I love how easy it cuts through sheet metal...

Thanks in advance for any help/information.....
    Hi Jason/Mike,
    I have exactly the same problem - please help.

Deon

south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter

Re: EVERLAST super200P cutter stoped working

Please call the toll free number and follow the prompts for direct connection to tech support.
    877-755-WELD (9353(

Mike will be glad to speak to you directly. Or pm me your number and I will forward it on to him.
    Welders:
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Penncraft 230 (oldy but goody)
    HF Plasma 30 (Italian)
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy/Acetylene/Propane
    Lincoln SA200
    Everlast Power Tig 250 EX
    Everlast PowerUltra 205