I Have a Lincoln SA200 For Sale In PA!!!
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

I Have a Lincoln SA200 For Sale In PA!!!

For SALE; Lincoln SA 200 , good shape, runs and welds great with leads $2,500, email me at ungardl@aol.com , I will send you some pictures and you are welcome to come see this great machine. Rich

Re: I Have a Lincoln SA200 For Sale In PA!!!

Funny you were just looking for one 3 weeks ago... I'll still sell ya mine for $3500 now.....

Is this the same rig you were buying http://weldingweb.com/showthread.php?t=27998 or is this another one?
    Co-Own CNC shop:Miller :1251 plasma cutter, MaxStar 700 TIG/Stick, & XMT 456 Multiprocess Welder.& 2 Hypertherm HPR260's Plasma Cutter

Sorry I had a bad stroke but now I am back.

I now have another LINCOLN SA 200 FOR SALE!!!! I Was looking for a welder for a while and realized how much they are wanted and hard to find on the east coast!!! So, I bought a few and since I used to do body work, I am re painting them in the new 300 paint color and they are sharp!!! This one is almost ready to go!!! It has around 1500 hours on it, runs fantastic!!! Includes the leads! I am asking $3995 (well worth it) ,it is on a really sweet trailer that I would sell with it for the right price. If anyone is interested, call me at (570) 772-7923 and ask for Rich. I should have pictures within this week!!!