Got this back blade years ago. Customer brought it in for repair but when I gave him a price he said just scrap it and went and got himself a new one. I fixed the pivot a few years ago so I could plow snow but I wanted to do some dirt moving this summer so I decided to fix the blade too. Here is what I started with. I had to do it in a friends machinery shed because I hadn't gotten the electricity run to my shed yet. Not the best work environment, but better than outside. I started by pulling it straight as possible with a chain and jack. Then some heat and hammer work to get rid of the crease. I didn't heat the cutting edge because I didn't want to weaken it any more than it was. I got it pretty good without.