Hot Girls Welding?
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hot Girls Welding?

Any1 know if there's any pics of models posing in a bikini with a welding mask on about 2 weld or anything like that cuz that would be hot.. lol

I don't have any pics, but I do have some friends that are hot girls that also weld. They seldom do any welding in a bikini, though. That probably wouldn't be considered safe.
    -Heath

lol.. not actually welding just pictures where they look like they're going to start a weld

Right....

Personally, I'd rather have the hot girl in leathers that actually knows how to weld.
    -Heath

I used to get an "All Trades" girlie calendar from our local Clark forklift dealer. Scantily dressed hotties wearing tool belts, hard hats, boots, dirt smudges, you know, the tools of the trade. What a hoot it was. But eventually PC came over the dealership & they stopped giving out the calendar. Bummer.

aww that sux.. i would have loved a calendar like that!

I know at least one artist-type women who is good looking aaaaand, just happens to be into welding. For some reason, I would bet that, though she is into fine art, she might not see the social benefits in such a calander. But, she does do commissioned works...so, it leaves the possiblity open, I guess. I'll see what she thinks and post the picture of her hand print on my face.

If they don't actually have to KNOW how to weld, I would guess any good looking female could look like they were ABOUT to weld in a bikini or...well...what ever. Guy, why don't you just go down to a nearby beach and do the girls-gone-wild thing and try to convice some drunk girl to weld naked for a tee-shirt. Butt-Welding-Gone-Wild.
    Last edited by smithboy; 08-31-2005 at 05:35 PM.
    Smithboy...
    if it ain't broke, you ain't tryin'.

It's a fact that such calendars are considered workplace harassement and can get an employer in a lot of legal hassles he does not want. One oil company my daughter worked for had a rule: NO pictures of people of any sort in you locker or on your desk / workbench. You could have a picture of your dog but not your children or spouse.

Lotechman,
    That "no people, just animals" rule might get some folks in trouble round where I live. I know our local feed and seed puts out a calendar with some seriously good looking heifers in it. No wonder farmers keep farming even though they all say there ain't no money in it. Whoahhhhh Nelly!

BTW, my dad is a cattle farmer, so don't you farmers go flamming me for that one. I grew up hearing these jokes at the cattle auction. So, it's all your fault anyway.
    Last edited by smithboy; 09-01-2005 at 11:25 AM.
    Smithboy...

i want pictures.. they'd be sooo hot.. lol

Well, i found you guys a present. http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2509265 click watch now and enjoy. safety first!!..

Stangnet
    Shop Full Of Stuff.

Joey

seen it like ten times and i still love it but there's no welders!

Quote Originally Posted by guy-finnigan
    seen it like ten times and i still love it but there's no welders!
    a few sparks from the grinder though, pretty much the only chance to see decent looking girls welding is on monster garage or monster house. what i would do to meet a real life welding chick...... man

Stangnet
    Shop Full Of Stuff.

Joey

i found a sweet picture.. except it's just grinding but it's the best i could do

http://www.sachsreport.com/benny%20b...%20girl%20.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lotechman
    It's a fact that such calendars are considered workplace harassement and can get an employer in a lot of legal hassles he does not want. One oil company my daughter worked for had a rule: NO pictures of people of any sort in you locker or on your desk / workbench. You could have a picture of your dog but not your children or spouse.

But if you have a shop that only has guys working in it, I wouldn't see the problem.

Tall, Blonde Hot and welding. Best I can do and live to tell the tale!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This leaves quite a lot to the imagination. I remember when I went to the Atlanta Zoo to get a glimpse of the panda's. I spent and hour in line only to see a black and white furry lump sleeping in the corner of the pen. I was assured that it was a panda and not a fur coat...so, I guess I saw one....

Here we are, in search of the rare, seldom seen, often misidentified, female of the weldor species. Is she under the stairs??? Maybe if we can get a clear shot with the tranquilizer dart......we can get a clearer look.
    Smithboy...

Yup, she's the one welding the backside of one of the braces.
    If I miss with the traquilizer this will be my last post on any forum ever!!
    That's 240 feet of 2 inch square tubing, she did almost all of the welding 95%
    but it is my welder! I'll try to entice her out with some argon or acetylene.

I understand that female weldors are strangely attracted to the scent of argon gas. I'd leave the acetylene alone, it's a bit stinky, and if you do successfully attract her, it could become an explosion hazard.
    -Heath

try mapp gas.. it smells good!

i don't really think this is what ya'll have in mind but here anyway
    Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

oops here u go...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

uhm a little under age