Teach me how to MIG weld
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Teach me how to MIG weld

Looking for someone in Arizona (Phoenix East Valley) to spend a few hours with me and show me how to FLUX and MIG weld.

I prefer not to take a class at the local college because I dont want to make a career out of this - just for hobby use only. I also dont want to learn any other types of welding right now - or the history of welding....or the grade or credit for the class...

I just want to jump right into welding by watching someone and having them show me a few techniques - the right way and the wrong way.

I have a Craftsman MIG 180 welder - and I would prefer someone to teach me on a similar unit.

Would prefer someone that has taught before or someone with a few years experience.

Please send me a personal message or reply to this thread if you are interested along with what you would charge.

Thank you!

ND

Re: Teach me how to MIG weld

If your willing to drive a bit, I could help ya out. I'm in Yuma, have a Hobart 175A & Lincoln 175A mig's. One is set up for gas, the other is set up for flux core.

PM me if your interested.
    Mark
    I haven't always been a nurse........
    Craftsman 12"x36" Lathe
    Enco G-30B Mill
    Hobart Handler 175
    Century 230 Amp A/C stick welder
    Add a Foot Pedal to a Harbor Freight Chicago Electric 165A DC TIG
    PapaLion's Gate Build

Re: Teach me how to MIG weld

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the invitation.

Unfortunately I live in the way Easy Valley (Queen Creek area) it would be quite a haul out there....

ND