MILLER DYNASTY 300DX
    MILLER COOLMATE 4
    MILLER 30A
    MILLER SPECTRUM 2050
    C&K WF-3

Re: Show us what you welded today!

Quote Originally Posted by Cav.sabers View Post
    Just to get back to welding....
    Try more amps and u will be able to scoot along, looks like your going a little slow on the movement. When u move at a constant speed it comes out better. You'll get it

Swapped out the short beam with a much longer one. Clears my trucks and trailers easily now. Much easier than using the tractors loader sometime.

Brett
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I could have choked a MotherFer today! Cheap Keeney stainless sink baskets have a junk pot metal lock ring that rots out and starts to leak. Also the way they design thess things to be assembled is *** backwards! Fixed that issue by welding the sobs in (warped the thin ss a bit but whatever). Then when draining after testing water starts pouring out of the wall! Another *** backwards design running the drain into the wall, down into the basement, then back out of the wall to the sewer. Who the hell does that in a house in a cold climate? Jackwagons I tell ya! Then on both my trips to the store across town I swear I ran into every idiot driver we have in town. Some days I am lucky I don't carry a gun!

All flippin day ordeal!

12v battery, jumper cables, and a 6013.
    I only have a facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/VPT/244788508917829

Looks like you had a lot more fun today then I did

I think I need a
    www.georgesplasmacuttershop.com
    Plasma Cutter and Welder Repair
    Tec.Mo. Dealer Consumables for the PT and IPT torch's.

I'm on my third!

Quote Originally Posted by VPT View Post
    I'm on my third!

You do pass quite a few liquor stores on the way to Frank's hardware. Plumbing typically turns into a multi trip nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by M J D View Post
    You do pass quite a few liquor stores on the way to Frank's hardware. Plumbing typically turns into a multi trip nightmare.
    I got everything right the first trip, then when the water came pouring out of the wall I had to make the second trip. I was happy about that.

I'm on my third!

Nice fix handy man!
    Name:  IMG_9202.jpg
Views: 808
Size:  129.5 KBthis stuff is pretty strong 8.5 % usually 2 will do and a couple weak beers if needed more lol. 1 pint here
    I'll post my third hand so I can contribute to the thread a little betterName:  IMG_9186.jpg
Views: 796
Size:  92.7 KBbeer is made local btw

I have yet to make one of those and so many times it would have came in handy. I always just end up grabbing a hammer or whatever is on the table to hold stuff in place.

I try and drink all types but one of my favorites is Orange shandy. Its just tasty.

Goalllllll!!!!

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Show us what you welded today!

I try and drink all types but one of my favorites is Orange shandy. Its just tasty.

It is really good on a nice hot day .

welding more of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by waterbuffalo; 06-28-2018 at 05:17 AM.

[QUOTE=waterbuffalo;8625821]It is really good on a nice hot day .

You guys want to be careful and not make a habit of it. If you are drinking more than one or two a day watch out because it will hurt you. I did it and now can't drink anything and still have health issues (liver damage) because of it.

Name:  caY8Q3SgRByi0BrYkRNi4w.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  68.4 KB
    Torchmate 2x2 CNC with Flashcut CNC controls
    Hypertherm Powermax45
    2015 AHP Tig
    Razorweld 195 Mig
    Razorweld 200ac/dc Tig
    ViperMig 180
    Razorweld, SSC Foot Pedal & MK Products & Atlas Positioner Dealer

[QUOTE=ndr1968;8625826]
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbuffalo View Post

You guys want to be careful and not make a habit of it. If you are drinking more than one or two a day watch out because it will hurt you. I did it and now can't drink anything and still have health issues (liver damage) because of it.
    Welcome to the club. Chanca piedra and milk thistle along with papaya seeds will buy you half a decade or so.....until the "fibrosis" turns to cancer.Not if. WHEN.

This is my Tap Wrench Wrench.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

[QUOTE=ndr1968;8625826]

Thanks mum!!..lol.

Every day I go to work, I could die.

I take care of my self, by being active, eating healthier than your avg person, mountain biking, to take care of my heart (and wine), and most of all....having a great home life with our daughter. I live life knowing the risks of anything but I still have to drive to work every day to support my way of life (the risk you take). I don’t drink but a glass of wine or a beer or two a day. I am a conservative, so I feel like I should be able to put what ever in my body when ever i want to. I do stay away from hard liquor though! . A psychiatrist once told me...ANYTHING in moderation is fine.

I have seen a lot of people “go” in my life time at an early age, because of a random act . Everybody has cancer cells in their body. Its one thing you can never plain or help to know when and where it’s going to come out.

I am also a adrenaline junkie, and try to live life to the fullest. I put my life at risk all the time.I try not to over worry my self, because that’s not good also.

I am all for legalizing marijuana and getting rid of synthetic drugs that have more side affects than the treatment its self (most times). Marijuana has never once killed anyone from an overdose (in the history of its existence). Each year alcohol poisoning, kills thousands of people (mostly college students).

And finally I worry more about the repercussions of what nerve damage, etc, etc, etc..that welding all these exotic stainless steels are going to do to my body when I’m older.

Sorry for the long rant!!

Thanks though ndr. I do listen to other people experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by ndr1968 View Post
    This is my Tap Wrench Wrench.
    but but you didn't use matching wrenches!

[QUOTE=waterbuffalo;8625850]

Thanks mum!!..lol.

Every day I go to work, I could die.

I take care of my self, by being active, eating healthier than your avg person, mountain biking, to take care of my heart (and wine), and most of all....having a great home life with our daughter. I live life knowing the risks of anything but I still have to drive to work every day to support my way of life (the risk you take). I don’t drink but a glass of wine or a beer or two a day. I am a conservative, so I feel like I should be able to put what ever in my body when ever i want to. I do stay away from hard liquor though! . A psychiatrist once told me...ANYTHING in moderation is fine.

I have seen a lot of people “go” in my life time at an early age, because of a random act . Everybody has cancer cells in their body. Its one thing you can never plain or help to know when and where it’s going to come out.

I am also a adrenaline junkie, and try to live life to the fullest. I put my life at risk all the time.I try not to over worry my self, because that’s not good also.

I am all for legalizing marijuana and getting rid of synthetic drugs that have more side affects than the treatment its self (most times). Marijuana has never once killed anyone from an overdose (in the history of its existence). Each year alcohol poisoning, kills thousands of people (mostly college students).

And finally I worry more about the repercussions of what nerve damage, etc, etc, etc..that welding all these exotic stainless steels are going to do to my body when I’m older.

Sorry for the long rant!!

Thanks though ndr. I do listen to other people experiences.

I like to take care of myself also, but when then healthnuts and folks that are suffering from their mistakes talk I like to say "i don't want to live forever, would like to enjoy myself before I go." Not an endorsement for shooting arrows in the air but a not throwing away the bow.

[QUOTE=wrench3047;8625874]
    I like to take care of myself also, but when then healthnuts and folks that are suffering from their mistakes talk I like to say "i don't want to live forever, would like to enjoy myself before I go." Not an endorsement for shooting arrows in the air but a not throwing away the bow.
    Right.. you only live once. Enjoy it the best you can.

I have seen a video on elderly people and they ask what would they would have done differently. Most all said “enjoy their life’s more when they were younger and not work so much”.

Because you can’t do much when your body’s all gone and have to wear depends..lol.

Balance is the key to happiness!!

IMO

Oh yeah, I got a all terrain welding cart

[QUOTE=ndr1968;8625826]

I am from WI, we drink beer for breakfast in our cereal. Then weld them together.

Didn't mean to be a 'Granny Grunt' and rain on everyone's parade. Just throwing a caveat out there. If you think you may have a problem you may very well have a problem. If I get one person's attention about this in time for him to get checked out and get some simple blood tests done, then the rest of you can piss on me all day long and I will smile while you do it!

God bless, guys! Carry on!

Show us what you welded today!

[QUOTE=VPT;8626000]

I am from WI, we drink beer for breakfast in our cereal. Then weld them together.

That’s not bad!...neighbor.

In the mitten, we use energy drinks for making pancakes. Then weld them together .