Trailer fail pics - Page 81
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 2,001 to 2,019 of 2019

Re: Trailer fail pics

Quote Originally Posted by jackdawg View Post
    Not sure how things work over there - but in Australia you get a few speeding tickets etc, they take your licence off you, if you get caught driving drunk or on drugs you are disqualified from driving fro a period of time, anything from a month to life, depending on your previous record and how far over the limit you were.
    They do the same here, particularly for multiple drunk driving offences. But the trouble here is that many people her simply ignore all of that and just buy a junker car and drive it anyway. No license, no tag, no insurance and they usually don't own squat so if they injury you or damage your property - TOO BAD! In this area we just had a horrific accident where a young man (17 YO IIRC) was driving drunk after his license was revoked for previous drunk driving offences, he was racing at over 96 MPH and on the wrong side of the road and hit another car head on and killed the young mother that was driving it and serious injured her 4 year old daughter. No driver's license, , no insurance and no registration for the car and apparently no one OWNS it! It happens almost everyday and the courts still turn them loose with no jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by mike837go View Post
    "Corrupt" is such an ugly word. "Incentivize" local law enforcement to be more enthusiastic about going after low, middle and high level drug offenders was the plan.
    They were letting them do that out on I-95 here in Florida for a number of years, but the trouble was that they never caught a single drug dealer. Instead the (local popo) targeted tourists and anyone that had any money. After they seized all of their cash,they always turned everyone loose. Most places they call that "Highway Robbery" but here the local State Attorney that allowed it called it "law enforcement".

Quote Originally Posted by docwelder View Post
    more or less the same here. what they need to do is start putting the vehicles that belong to these morons through the shredder and let the chips fall where they may.
    Is that with the offender in the car? Cause that's ok with me too!
    Welders: IdealArc AC/DC 250
    Lincoln AC 225
    O/A torches
    Lots of Hammers and Clamps!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaJoe View Post
    They do the same here, particularly for multiple drunk driving offences. But the trouble here is that many people her simply ignore all of that and just buy a junker car and drive it anyway. No license, no tag, no insurance and they usually don't own squat so if they injury you or damage your property - TOO BAD! In this area we just had a horrific accident where a young man (17 YO IIRC) was driving drunk after his license was revoked for previous drunk driving offences, he was racing at over 96 MPH and on the wrong side of the road and hit another car head on and killed the young mother that was driving it and serious injured her 4 year old daughter. No driver's license, , no insurance and no registration for the car and apparently no one OWNS it! It happens almost everyday and the courts still turn them loose with no jail time.
    unbelievable isn't it. Just because they are behind a steering wheel and their weapon 2 tonnes of steel - they get away with it. If he walked up to that woman in the street and beat her to death he would probably get life.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffan View Post
    not sure where to start with this one.... yes, that's all that was holding the bike in.

Attachment 1637711Attachment 1637721Attachment 1637731Attachment 1637741
    That's not rednecks it's Mexicans making a craigslist trip. I see them everyday heading back to Mexico. The HP won't touch them because of the headache and massive amounts of paperwork.

This happened in front of me a couple years back, it came up as a memory on fb and thought it was worth sharing again. He thought it was ok to haul with no chains.

Yeah, I know, but it'll be ok!

Lincoln Square wave 255
    Miller Vintage mig
    30a spoolgun
    Thermal Dynamics Pacmaster 100xl plasma
    Smith mc torch
    Ellis 1600 band saw

He was just dropping it off at the express lube, no time to stop and unload.

Speaking of hauling with no chains, I knew a person that used to haul his little Deere 820 tractor (the 3cyl. Diesel) on a 16' trailer behind his pick using only park to secure it's position. One day he was coming through town on the typical 2 lane highway in town with concrete curbs right at the yellow line. He had the tractor with a 3pt. Side delivery hay rake on the trailer. We went over a small hump in the road going the speed limit of around 30 mph and looked back and the tractor was diligently following right behind him....at 30 mph....tracking straight as an arrow wanting back on the trailer. Panic set in immediately. Houses on both sides of the road....oncoming traffic. All he could think to do was hit the brakes. In a stroke of luck, the little tractor jumped right back on the trailer and stopped. He pulled right over and put a chain on. Those little tractors never had a reputation to hold in park. He had a reputation of chaining things after that.

Lincoln SA-250
    Lincoln SW 200
    Miller Thunderbolt
    SA-250 TMD
    Squarewave 200
    Thunderbolt AC/DC
    1951 G.E. welder

Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    Speaking of hauling with no chains, I knew a person that used to haul his little Deere 820 tractor (the 3cyl. Diesel) on a 16' trailer behind his pick using only park to secure it's position. One day he was coming through town on the typical 2 lane highway in town with concrete curbs right at the yellow line. He had the tractor with a 3pt. Side delivery hay rake on the trailer. We went over a small hump in the road going the speed limit of around 30 mph and looked back and the tractor was diligently following right behind him....at 30 mph....tracking straight as an arrow wanting back on the trailer. Panic set in immediately. Houses on both sides of the road....oncoming traffic. All he could think to do was hit the brakes. In a stroke of luck, the little tractor jumped right back on the trailer and stopped. He pulled right over and put a chain on. Those little tractors never had a reputation to hold in park. He had a reputation of chaining things after that.

Lincoln SA-250
    Lincoln SW 200
    Miller Thunderbolt

Video or it didn't happen. Seriously though, it's almost as amazing that there were two of you there to witness that as it was for the tractor to get back on the trailer!

Years ago I lived in a small western Qld town. We had a racetrack out on the town common. A lot of us had no trailer of our own so we used the club trailer to haul the cars the half mile to the track. One day the old mechanic was running late, his car was the last to haul, so he drove it on, set the hand brake, put it in gear and headed off with no chains, figured she would be right (older Australian term, more recently replaced with "hold my beer" ).

Unfortunately for him there was a little hill before you turned left to go out of town the the track, the hand brake wasnt on properly and as he headed up the hill and turned left, the race car slide off. When she hit the road she jump started herself and pretty much idled the full length of the main street, before coming to rest against a fence at the end of the street! Local police sergeant less than impressed!

Not a welding issue, more of a balance thing.
    SqWave 200
    Millermatic 190
    Airco 200 AC
    Hypertherm PM45
    Boice-Crane Band Saw
    Victor O/A

Their has to be a better way to change tires

Quote Originally Posted by Brazin View Post

Holy Unbalanced load, Batman!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazin View Post
    The first thing that crossed through my mind when I saw the photo was being a kid and getting off the see-saw really quickly so the person on the other end drops and hits the ground hard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanD78 View Post
    Not really a fail but a very unique rig. This was spotted in Mt. Pleasant Ia. The guy does rual trash and recycling pick up.
    I guess he drags this around all the time.

Dan D.
    talk about white trash.........

Truck..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Tiger Sales: AHP Distributor www.tigersalesco.com
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; ESAB 875 plasma;Evo 355. OA

Quote Originally Posted by Weldalittle View Post
    Video or it didn't happen. Seriously though, it's almost as amazing that there were two of you there to witness that as it was for the tractor to get back on the trailer!
    Did not get involved in that one personally. I think that was well before everyone had a camera with them. I am glad I was not there. I have never been called as a witness before and I would like to keep it that way.

Lincoln SA-250
    Lincoln SW 200
    Miller Thunderbolt
    SA-250 TMD
    Squarewave 200
    Thunderbolt AC/DC
    1951 G.E. welder

My brand new $70k trailer, less than a month old, and the very first steel track machine to drive up the deck.... I'm not thrilled right now.

Not great welding right there! Hope the rest of the trailer is better than that.

Jon
    Yeah, I know, but it'll be ok!

Lincoln Square wave 255
    Miller Vintage mig
    30a spoolgun
    Thermal Dynamics Pacmaster 100xl plasma
    Smith mc torch
    Ellis 1600 band saw

I'd be more worried about the bending.