chicago electric plasma cutter schematic
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

chicago electric plasma cutter schematic

i have a chicago electric plasma cutter i need schematic for its a inverter plasma cutter item 97994 it a 120v/60hz/19amp/ cutter it runs an hold power but no power going to gun i have testes leads an reset swicth so it in the circuts i need diagram to see whats what in it if anyone has one ill remburse u for ur time an money to copy it an send it to me or if any one got any sugestions on wich to test im thinking the diods between the gun an hot side is fryed thye are preety discolored they do read like they suposed to but that them in machine going to remove an test id like to get new ones an just replace while i gotem out so i need sume info onem to order i have searched on ie for info with no luck maybe sume of you have had beter luck.. thankss

Re: chicago electric plasma cutter schematic

ok going to try to post pixs of what i think is problem hope this works hahahah
    well i got to were u browse for pixs an i have no button it has file manage file atachements only maybe i can post pixs were im new ??? oh welll..

hey wayne upload your pics on photobucket copy and paste here..or email them to me and ill post them

k thanks mann i fount my internet site i made ill putem there with a lot of offroading videos i got tooo..

Quote Originally Posted by jesyjames2003 View Post
    k thanks mann i fount my internet site i made ill putem there with a lot of offroading videos i got tooo..
    You should pull the doides and test them, false readings can be obtained while still in the circuit.
    http://www.PlasmaMetalCutter.com

GiantTech Cut40D
    GiantTech Cut50D
    GiantTech CT520D
    GiantTech Tig200s
    GiantTech Arc200
    GiantTech Tig200PACDC
    Miller MM210
    No Brand Chinese Chop Saw
    No Brand Chinese 4" Angle Grinder

ok i pulled them an they read on a ohms meter the same both waysdo im thinking there blowed here a pix of them still in box....http://waynesworld.wetpaint.com/phot...hoto/9015474/- i know there not to good but phone cam dont do to good an thats all i got..thanks alll

Quote Originally Posted by jesyjames2003 View Post
    ok i pulled them an they read on a ohms meter the same both waysdo im thinking there blowed here a pix of them still in box....http://waynesworld.wetpaint.com/phot...hoto/9015474/- i know there not to good but phone cam dont do to good an thats all i got..thanks alll

Somebody correct me if i'm wrong but......

If an ohm's test shows infinite resistance in both forward and reverse bias, the diode is an "open".

If an ohm's test shows zero or very low resistance in both forward and reverse bias, the diode is shorted.

A correctly functioning diode will show very low to zero resistance when forward biased and infinite resistacne in reverse bias.

well my bad people they are not diods but resistors an thye check out so not the problem im needing a chematicts on it im hopping sumeone on here will have one i went to local mining repar shop an was told i had to have one..thanks alll