Traded for a older Lincoln 225-ac a while back and only got around to trying it out for the first time today. It welded ok but seemed like I had a bad connection or something so I started looking and notices some electrical tape on the ground cable. At first I didn't think much of it just figured there had been a cut in the rubber and someone put some tape on it. But after looking a little closer I found this. The cable had been cut about 3 or 4 feet from the machine so the spliced it back together with a couple of hose clamps I've seen alot of things and strange fixes in my time but this was the first time I have ever seen this so I thought I would share.