Miller Big Blue 502D
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Miller Big Blue 502D

2001 miller big blue 502D, Deutz air cooled diesel, 1950 hrs on it, CC/CV, stick, tig, mig, flux core, and air arc gouging, single phase power 12KW, 50 amp, 120/240 vac, three phase power 20 KW 48 amp, 240 vac. Machine is monted on a trailer that goes with the unit, I bought this machine new in 01, I have all the owners manuals with it, oil has been changed every 250 hrs, and complete services every 500 hrs, this machine has never been to a shop for any kind of service, or repairs, and is exceptionally good condition.I also have some extra fillters that will go with the machine, I am asking $7500.00 OBO, and please be reasonable with the offers!

Reason for selling, bought new machine and don't need this one anymore, trading out.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Smile Re: Miller Big Blue 502D

Sold-------------sold----------------sold

Re: Miller Big Blue 502D

Just out of curiosity and for reference, how much did it sell for?
    "Where's Stick man????????" - 7A749
    "SHHHHHH!! I sent him over to snag that MIC-4 while tbone wasn't looking!" - duaneb55
    "I have bought a few of Tbone's things unlike Stick-Man who helps himself" - TozziWelding
    "Stick-man"

Re: Miller Big Blue 502D

$ 7500.00