millermatic 250
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Thread: millermatic 250

millermatic 250

found this on ebay while looking for migs
    its no good to me they don't ship to OZ but thought some of you guys may be interested
    miller matic 250 with spool gun just what I'm looking for

http://cgi.ebay.com/MILLER-MILLERMAT...QQcmdZViewItem
    Creative metal

A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

Re: millermatic 250

That unit has its haters. It was quickly replaced with the MM250X and then the MM251, when they got it right. Do some research before bidding, y'all.

please tell of some probelms with it because i have one that was used 3 times before i bought it and i havent noticed any yet.

so what is the problems they had i search everywhere and could come up with not a one.

Quote Originally Posted by wickeds10
    so what is the problems they had i search everywhere and could come up with not a one.

Poor arc starts, sluggish weld puddle, harsh arc, plus a low quality spray transfer arc.

i havent noticed any of them symptoms with mine it welds damn nice

Close to Memphis, Tenn. West of the mighty Mississippi River over in Arkansas

Thumbs up Re: millermatic 250

Quote Originally Posted by wickeds10
    i havent noticed any of them symptoms with mine it welds damn nice
    I HAVE A NICE LOOKING MM250X FOR SALE! I'll put it on a pallet and secure it real well and even take it to a shipping terminal 45 miles from me or maybe even over into Memphis , tennessee terminal if need be. I'll work with the buyer anyway i can so he can start using this sweet machine soon as possible. It has very little run time on it. It was built in 1999 and bought in 2000 i still have most of the 33 pound roll of wire that was put on it new..it has had just a little 030 wire run through it...maybe 1/4 pound and it runs it well or better than the 035. This machine is suppose to run as high as 300 amps and I was told the X stands for Xtra special!If you don't mind as you know these are good welders you can help me sell it and I'll buy you a case of your favorite soda..OK? remember very very low minutes..yes minutes not hours!!
    Thanks for the help in advance!
    Regards, Farris

the 250X has a beter reputation than the 250 dose, i have also herd of unhappy people on the 250 but the X and 251 are suposed to have cured the start problems, skip the e-bay and see fyoung for his. how much you looking to get for it fyoung ?
    dont need the soda but will be happy to pass on the sale info should i find some one in need.

summer is here, plant a tree for mother earth. if you dont have time or space, sponcer some one else to plant one for you.

feel free to shoot me a PM or e-mail me at [email]james@newyorkmetalart.com i got lots of time.

Close to Memphis, Tenn. West of the mighty Mississippi River over in Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now.
    the 250X has a beter reputation than the 250 dose, i have also herd of unhappy people on the 250 but the X and 251 are suposed to have cured the start problems, skip the e-bay and see fyoung for his. how much you looking to get for it fyoung ?
    dont need the soda but will be happy to pass on the sale info should i find some one in need.
    I was kidding when i wrote this because of what wickeds10 said after wha tdan had said *LOL* But yes I would like to sell it. I'd take 1100.00 and it's actually on it's first roll of wire. i was going to delete wha tI posted but i don't see an edit option under where i wrote it.
    Thanks Larry..Talk to you later, Farris