New Subforum For Shop Stuff!
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

New Subforum For Shop Stuff!

We have created a new subforum for your shop layouts, gear and equipment. Post up pix and descriptions of your new, existing or constantly evolving shop! This can include work areas, outdoor work yards, anywhere you are set up to get the job done!

Please note: This section has NOT been created for the advertisement of services offered by a particular shop, etc. Such threads or posts will be removed per the WW user agreement and site rules.

Just so we covered that

This is an actual subforum, so individual threads can be created within it!

Post away!
    Last edited by 7A749; 02-27-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Re: New Subforum For Shop Stuff!

Looks like I may be busy shifting over threads like the welding table thread as I come across them again. Anyone who has a favorite one in particular, let me know. Just post the link to the thread you think belongs in this section here and one of us can move it. I know there have been plenty here on stock storage, welding tables and so on that would fit well.

No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!

Ronald Reagan

I texted Steve and he said he was cool with it. I figured you would be too Doug. It's kinda a no brainer. There's been some excellent shop threads (like Jack Olsens shop) that get buried in other sub sections and then are difficult to find. This will streamline things and hopefully make shop oriented threads easy to access.

This should help with finding certain topics that usually go in the projects section. Looking forward to see what comes up.

Great idea for a sub forum