Military trucks
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Thread: Military trucks

Military trucks

any collectors of military trucks ? I thought this one should maybe go away soon, as I am not going to play with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Military trucks

spent 8 yrs in the us army and never saw anything like that. but i do have a 77 dodge 1 ton. it is an old army truck that doesn't even have a vin. all i got is a serial number.
    "Retreat hell, were just fighting in the other direction"

Miller Trailblazer 302, Extreme 12 VS, Dimension 400, Spectrum 375, HF 251D-1, Milermatic 251 w/ spoolgun
    Hypertherm 1000
    Lincoln sp 170

2000 F-450 to haul it

but i do have a 77 dodge 1 ton. it is an old army truck that doesn't even have a vin.

So a 77 model is "old" eh?? That makes my little woman sort of an antique then.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I have done some research on it and have found very little I know where it was made when and who. But as far as any one having one nothing there was 2 small hits in forums I search but they were old and the contact emails were no good any more. I asked every plane collector of war birds and war vehicles collectors and nobody has one like it,But most want me to donate it to their collections. Yea right, it don't eat, or tear anything up here. I figured it has a value of cash or trade. Do you guys?