Lincoln square wave 255 control board (pcb) - g2150-2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Lincoln square wave 255 control board (pcb) - g2150-2

Hi !
    I write from Bulgaria (Eastern Europe). I bought my LINCOLN SQUARE WAVE 255 from England in the first turn on power machine stopped working. May be wrong voltage. Problem is this CONTROL BOARD (PCB) - G2150-2. Can anybody find me this part?
    Thank you!

Re: Lincoln square wave 255 control board (pcb) - g2150-2

Quote Originally Posted by dimitar View Post
    Hi !
    I write from Bulgaria (Eastern Europe). I bought my LINCOLN SQUARE WAVE 255 from England in the first turn on power machine stopped working. May be wrong voltage. Problem is this CONTROL BOARD (PCB) - G2150-2. Can anybody find me this part?
    Thank you!
    Lincoln in the USA at least stopped supporting the SP255, so no parts are available. You might try innovat Corp and see if they list that board. http://www.innovatcorp.com/
    Tiger Sales: AHP Distributor www.tigersalesco.com
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; ESAB 875 plasma;Evo 355. OA

Thank you very much. Innovatcorp told me that they cannot even test my pcb and also they not have for sell similar pcb. They are nice people and advice me to contact lincoln electric. Could you please tell me (if you know of course) is there any other website of company who may help me with repair or sell second hand parts ?
    Thanks

York Electronics is a USA based board repair company. As far as I know they only repair boards, don't see new or refurbished ones. Though if you send them a board and it all tests out fine, they charge you 50% of the repair price as an "inspection fee". Still reasonable though.
    John 3:16

(2) Miller Pheonix 456
    (2) Millermertic 252
    Dynasty 210DX
    Hobart 210MVP
    Doringer D350 SA Cold Saw
    Scotchman 350LT Cold Saw
    Webb 10x50 Mill
    Webb 15x40 Lathe
    Geka Bendicrop Ironworker

LIL-JOHN i have a 225 that arc welds but nothing else functions ? do you have to have a remote pluged in for this to function any ideas would help as this is a multi pc board and digital machine

The G2150-2 pcb is obsolete and has been replaced by 9SG2150-3 List price here in USA is $744.00, in stock at Lincoln.
    Go one the Lincoln web site and find the "ask the expert" This will put you in touch with Lincoln Tech support by e-mail.
    They will help you make sure your control pcb is really bad. Try to keep questions simple. If your question shows you do not have the knowledge to safely work on your welder, they will refer you to a service center for your safety.
    Have your line voltage tested and see what it really is. Check the data plate on the welder and see what voltages it can operate on. Then find the reconnect panel and make sure the jumpers are in the correct place.
    There are 6 basic models with different voltage combinations they can run on. send me the code number form the serial number plate and I might be able to look it up. Use the private message on this site. I will see it faster.
    just click on my name to get to it.