Absolutely No Help At All For Lost Password
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Absolutely No Help At All For Lost Password

This is steve45 masquerading as steve47. With all the required password changes, I forgot what my most recent password was. No problem, as it was on my computer--until my hard drive cratered.

I tried to log in a bunch of times with common passwords that I use, but no luck. I finally decided to just reset it and create a new password. Problem is that when I did the reset, I never received an email with a new password. I did this about 20+ times and never got a password emailed, even though I got a message that one would be sent. I checked my junk box, no email. I went to my ISP's site and checked messages on their server, no emails. I sent several emails to the webmaster--no response. I called the telephone number for Penton Media, was transferred to the appropriate party who didn't answer so I left a message--no response.

I finally had to create a new identity with a different email address just so I could get on and try to get this problem resolved.

What is going on? Why do I not get an answer? Doesn't anybody care???

Re: Absolutely No Help At All For Lost Password

Check your PM in 2 mins...

...zap!

I am not completely insane..
    Some parts are missing

Professional Driver on a closed course....
    Do not attempt.

Just because I'm a dumbass don't mean that you can be too.
    So DON'T try any of this **** l do at home.

Thanks, Zap!

However, I think there must be a problem with receiving emails from this site.

OK, got it straightened out, Zap. I appreciate your help. Still don't know why I never received a confirmation email. Please delete the steve47 account.