Fixing Blow by on SA250
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Fixing Blow by on SA250

So I have this SA 250 i recently purchased and come to find out it has blow by. I removed the cap for the oil while running and it blows it off. I was wondering if anyone would recomend using Cer tech gel kits to fix this problem has anyone tried it?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Fixing Blow by on SA250

you may not want to hear this, so that little sa250 is a fine running machine, that lil 153? 151 perkins will run forever,, why not pull the head and pan and do a ring and bearing, have the valve seats freshened up and not worry about it for a few years,,,ive never heard of anything that would successfully rebuild your engine while yer drivin it except for some snake oil sold by warshawskys when they were still in business and now by JC whitneys, gives you a hint how old i am to remember warshawskys, lol, just my 2C$ buck

theres a site called mg experience has owner for cer tech posting there, u might find answers, buck

I had ridiculous blow by on my 99' 250 and all it was is an head gasket. one of the cylinders was leaking into the cam area causing me to lose around a quart of oil a day.
    replaced all the seals, headgasket. Zero blowby. now all she does is burn a little oil