Thermal Arc 211i with Spool Gun, Thermal Arc 161STL and PeeWee Sanrex 130S
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Thermal Arc 211i with Spool Gun, Thermal Arc 161STL and PeeWee Sanrex 130S

Thinking of Downsizing a bit and I have a lot of welding crap. The 161 STL is new and only ran to make sure it functioned correctly. Has black plastic suitcase thing it came with and has everything with it. You can easily google it and read up on it. It's a very popular and durable machine. I also have a 211i with spoolgun and a bunch of consumables. I threw away the crappy fusion gun and put a real mig gun it. I got a swinging deal on it at a distributor because it was on display and has some light sun fade on the door side and is missing the 3 in 1 decal on the door. The 211i has about 5 minutes run time to test all functions. Spool gun has never been fired just triggered. I'd take $900 with the spool gun and assorted consumables and a flow meter. and i would take $400 for the 161STL. the 161 is the fancier model with the internal gas solenoid. I also have a used older TA Sanrex peewee 130s with case. It is used and has some scratching. I used it at my cabin for tig and stick emergencies. I'd take $200 for it. Of course you pay UPS charge. Pics if interested.

Re: Thermal Arc 211i with Spool Gun, Thermal Arc 161STL and PeeWee Sanrex 130S

Everything SOLD. Thanks !!