Esab Caddy MIG 160 consumables?
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Esab Caddy MIG 160 consumables?

Hoping I can find some help here. I've got a Caddy MIG 160 and am looking for nozzles and the springs that retain them. I've been able to find the Esab part numbers (0700 200 054 and 0700 200 058), but I can't find anywhere that sells them. Any idea? Do they interchange with anything else?

Also - are there other guns that will work with this welder? I'd like to have some longer leads.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Esab Caddy MIG 160 consumables?

Looks like has them so I ordered a couple. Also, I cut/pasted the wrong p/n for the spring. It's 0700 200 078.

Anyways - still interested in if other guns will work with the welder.

Beacon and Pawling, New York

Call HTP AMERICA 1 800 USA WELD. They can help.
    Eventual master of the obvious, practitioner of "stream of consciousness fabrication". P.S. I edit almost every post because because I'm posting from my phone and my fingers sometimes move faster than my brain.

Probably a billion nozzles on Ebay for a Binzel gun, like on the Esab. Could even pick them up at HF..

You would have to do some work to fit a different gun. Possible but not real easy..
    Last edited by Brand X; 03-08-2018 at 10:10 AM.
    Esab 2200i-TA34
    Esab 160i caddymig
    Hypertherm 45XP
    Thermal Dynamics 60i
    Thermal Arc LM-200 Lincoln feeders
    Thermal Arc Pee-Wee 85s
    Thermal Dynamics 38XL-SL-40

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong!

Ceres, California

since esab is switching to tweco guns. Call ESAB tech support and ask them if there is a replacement tweco gun that will fit your welder.

Caddy has been discontinued. ESAB picked up and gave credit to any remaining Caddy units in stores. They're will be no gun option for them. Front end parts are easy to find.