Millermatic 200 and 30A spoolgun
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Millermatic 200 and 30A spoolgun

Millermatic 200 with a 15’ 300 amp Bernard Q gun, 30A spoolgun, WC24 weld control, flow meter, new spool of .035 steel wire.
    I can’t seem to figure out how to post pics but you all know what this looks like. I can text them.
    Cash on pick up
    Located in Niles Michigan

Re: Millermatic 200 and 30A spoolgun

Used MM200 average price is about $800, used Bernard gun is $50, and a used 30A is $500. If your stuff is so much better than average then you might want to figure out how to post pics, it's not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by vwguy3 View Post
    Millermatic 200 with a 15’ 300 amp Bernard Q gun, 30A spoolgun, WC24 weld control, flow meter, new spool of .035 steel wire.
    I can’t seem to figure out how to post pics but you all know what this looks like. I can text them.
    Cash on pick up
    Located in Niles Michigan
    You have a nice welder but too much money. I do not think Miller has made an MM200 since the early 90's. I have one I purchased new in 1988 with a new model 3 spool gun that I paid $1295.00 new in 88. They sold them by the thousands back in the day. Very good welder but $1800 is probably more than it was when it was new. I think if you get $1200 out of it you will be doing great.
    I know I would not sell mine for what it is worth. It is worth far more to me than the 6-$800 I might be able to get for it. I can make more than that with it in one job. None the less it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by thegary View Post
    You have a nice welder but too much money. I have one I purchased new in 1988 with a new model 3 spool gun that I paid $1295.00 new in 88.
    What a bunch of thread sh1tters .
    In 1985 I bought my MM200 for $1600.00, list was 1675.00.

Is still have and use it every day and wouldn't sell it for $1295.00.

Quote Originally Posted by kioti View Post
    What a bunch of thread sh1tters .
    No, just realistic. I wouldn't sell mine either, doesn't make it worth more than it sold for new. At up to almost 40 years old these machines are starting to have failures that they cannot recover from because parts are not available, and haven't been for some time. Even a well taken care of machine is going to need a set of caps, which aren't cheap either.

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    No, just realistic. I wouldn't sell mine either, doesn't make it worth more than it sold for new. At up to almost 40 years old these machines are starting to have failures that they cannot recover from because parts are not available, and haven't been for some time. Even a well taken care of machine is going to need a set of caps, which aren't cheap either.
    I guess I need to jump in In everytime I see an Over Priced SA 200 for sale thread then. The OP listed what he wanted to sell it for, if someone thinks its to high they shouldn't post their thoughts.
    Last edited by kioti; 04-01-2018 at 08:28 PM.

That's what is great about public forums. It's not like he was actually going to sell it for that price on a welding forum where the members already know what it's worth. I just did him a public service.

And, yes EVERY SA is overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    Don't forget about the mm200 re-boot as the Millermatic Vintage. Parts should be the same. 90's to early 2000's if I remember right.
    Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Airco 300 - Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaDave View Post
    Don't forget about the mm200 re-boot as the Millermatic Vintage. Parts should be the same. 90's to early 2000's if I remember right.
    Good to know Dave. I have been contemplating putting a new set of caps in mine for a while now. I am afraid that if one goes bad it might take some other parts with it that I can't get. My problem is I never think about it until I get a job where I am pushing the MM200 to its capacity and wondering if the next time I pull the trigger will be the last.
    Last edited by thegary; 04-02-2018 at 10:54 AM.

I realize this is at the top of the range it will sell for BUT.
    There are not that may used machines for sale around me and when one comes up it is either a POS, beat to crap, beyond ancient, 3 phase or an orphan.
    I have been in retail sales for 25 yrs and know how to sell.....I can always lower the price but it's pretty hard to raise it. I will gladly respond to questions of interest and will haggle like no other but if the first thing is will I lower the price the deal is over(if it is in an email I delete without response).
    I someone wants to look at it, weld with it and THEN we will discuss price if it's too high.
    As always I appreciate the folks here and the opinions(and we all have them).
    I have had requests to sell the spoolgun alone and I may do that after the machine is sold.
    Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaDave View Post
    Unfortunately the parts are mostly different.

Well if anyone here interested in a very nice machine with a 30A and WC24 let me know.

I sent you a pm on Sunday. My cousin is in Lambertville ( close to Kabool-Grand Rapidz) and looking for a real welder.I 'splained the MM200 to him. Check your pm tilaran yahoo com

no pm here.

Quote Originally Posted by thegary View Post
    Good to know Dave. I have been contemplating putting a new set of caps in mine for a while now. I am afraid that if one goes bad it might take some other parts with it that I can't get. My problem is I never think about it until I get a job where I am pushing the MM200 to its capacity and wondering if the next time I pull the trigger will be the last.
    Same here. But can't imagine it running better than it does now. But hey if it does, wowza!
    Weld like a "WELDOR", not a wel-"DERR"
    Miller Dynasty700DX, Dynasty350DX 2ea., Dynasty200DX, ThermalArc 400 GTSW, LincolnSW200 2ea., MillerMatic350P, MillerMatic200 with spoolgun, MKCobraMig260, Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm 1250

Quote Originally Posted by vwguy3 View Post
    Well if anyone here interested in a very nice machine with a 30A and WC24 let me know.
    Does it have the spot/pulse/burnback module?
    Weld like a "WELDOR", not a wel-"DERR"
    Miller Dynasty700DX, Dynasty350DX 2ea., Dynasty200DX, ThermalArc 400 GTSW, LincolnSW200 2ea., MillerMatic350P, MillerMatic200 with spoolgun, MKCobraMig260, Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm 1250

No Sir.

Sold.