Welding Shop setup - $7500 (Ocean Springs Mississippi)
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Welding Shop setup - $7500 (Ocean Springs Mississippi)

Good Evening fellow welders and fabricators, below is a lot of welding and shop equipment that I own and am looking to part with ( reluctantly lol) I was a welder prior to my military career and have tried to keep equipment to setup my garage and be able to do projects. But alas that has not been possible for nearly 4 years now, the lincoln was bought to do some finer vehicle repairs as i needed the tig because the Millermatic 35 didnt have enough finesse.

If you have any additional questions please let me know, I have this also posted on Craigslist with 20 pictures, at this link : https://gulfport.craigslist.org/tls/...552496663.html

I dont have those same pictures on this PC atm so ill be trying to post those pictures with this listed as soon as possible.

Looking to sell item as a Lot preferably:

1 Lincoln 250 GTX Ranger Welder/Generator, Bought Oct 2017 has only been used for 9 hours total. Has scratches and blemishes but no major flaws. Is currently sitting on a pallet and bolted to it as it came from the dealer.

1 Miller HF-251D-1 High Frequency Arc Starter, This has been setup to work with the above Lincoln 250 GTX Ranger from a dealer in Louisiana where I bought the Equipment. Also works without issue. Older model so dirty and blemished but no major flaws.

1 MillerMatic 35, older machine with Spot Pulse Weld Function ( never used it, unsure if that works) the rest of the machine runs great have never had it give me any hiccups while running beads during the repairs to my F350 truck bed rails (1/8-3/16 sq steel)

1 Knaack Rolling Chest / Workbench, this toolchest has 2 swing open doors with 1 shelf on the left and 4 drawers on the right. The wheels have been replaced and welded in place ( this was done by a previous owner). The to of the box is aluminum, again was there from previous owner.

1 This Item is currently on a trailer and would need a fork lift or a overhead crane to remove it from it
    Ingersoll Rand 80 Gal 5 Hp Reciprocating Air Compressor from Tractor Supply company, SKU: 34961299. The copper tube connecting the motor to the compressor was damaged while moving, would need to get a new one. Was used daily for about 3 yrs after i bought it ( 2013-2016) then used lightly until 2017 when it was put onto the trailer to be transported.

I am not looking to break up the welding equipment but depending on offers and interest I may be willing to. I do not have the resources to safely remove the Air Compressor off the trailer at the moment. If you have access to a overhead crane or a forklift, it is on a pallet and can be taken off that way.

I am located currently in Ocean Springs as well as the Equipment.

Pictures of the air compressor will be difficult to get as it is under a tarp at the moment.

Re: Welding Shop setup - $7500 (Ocean Springs MI)

For some reason that link is not working anymore, this is the new link :

https://gulfport.craigslist.org/tls/...552496663.html

Re: Welding Shop setup - $7500 (Ocean Springs MS)

I am not sure how to edit the original post or even delete it to remake it but I made a typo the Location of the items is in Mississippi.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddster89 View Post
    I am not sure how to edit the original post or even delete it to remake it but I made a typo the Location of the items is in Mississippi.
    Fixed it for you.
    Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Airco 300 - Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaDave View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Thank you

How much for that Lincoln welder 250. Please pm. I do really want it

Quote Originally Posted by irish View Post
    How much for that Lincoln welder 250. Please pm. I do really want it
    I have replied with PM.