Hitch receiver for forklift - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hitch receiver for forklift

Quote Originally Posted by TraditionalToolworks View Post
    Since my mast goes 30 fleet, in 10 foot stages I don't see a problem lifting even a few feet. .
    Well it would be one way to move a trailer into a tight corner - lift it 30 feet into the air

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by quietsailor View Post
    Well it would be one way to move a trailer into a tight corner - lift it 30 feet into the air
    That would be good entertainment to watch...

Quote Originally Posted by forhire View Post
    Thanks. Most forklift carriages have a relief in the center which allows you to pull out the bottom hook and lift the fork off. If you look carefully you'll see the adapter is off center in the first slot. I used a screw in the top but most forks simply use a spring/gravity pin that drops slot to keep the fork from moving side to side. Here's a link to the FEM/ISO standard which should clarify the mounting. http://www.hydronika.eu/Hydronika/us...0richtlijn.pdf

This 41 second video shows how forks are installed.
    That's really informative video. Hope it helps to all learner. Thanks for sharing.

I like that, need to make a similar setup for a skidsteer with forks, don't want to drop the forks and use a dedicated hitch plate.
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC
    Millermatic 251 Syncrowave 300 30A spoolgun
    Lincoln MP210
    Hypertherm 45
    (2) LN 25
    (2) Lincoln Weldanpower 225 CV
    (4) SA200 1 short hood SA250 SAM 400

Randy as always a Great Job!!!

I've not been on a lot but wondered about you too. Was out in your neck of the woods sometimes back and started to give you a call.

Keep the projects coming. Richey

Quote Originally Posted by kolot View Post
    I like that, need to make a similar setup for a skidsteer with forks, don't want to drop the forks and use a dedicated hitch plate.
    It has worked treat and doesn't take up any storage space. I've used it a couple time. Couldn't be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by richey View Post
    Randy as always a Great Job!!!
    I've not been on a lot but wondered about you too. Was out in your neck of the woods sometimes back and started to give you a call.
    Keep the projects coming. Richey
    I've been teaching high school shop the last year and a half. I've been crazy busy trying to juggle my own shop and the school. I'm on summer break so I have some more time.