can't find cutting tips for a Koike Beaver cutting machine
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

can't find cutting tips for a Koike Beaver cutting machine

Koike has always been mysterious to me. I know they bought part of the Airco torch line and as such make Airco-compatible tips. Don't need any of those, I have all the Airco tips I need. But Koike has picked up a lot of weird little cutting machines (track burners, circle burners, shape burners, pipe notching burners ...) some of which have rather specialized tips. They are easy to find in the Koike catalogs I see online. But nobody seems to actually stock them online or even just give pricing.

How to buy these?

metalmagpie
    ps I'm in the Seattle area
    pps I'm really looking for Linde Cadet cutting tips which the Koike Beaver seems to be an exact clone of
    ppps I have written to Kebe in Germany who make the Cadet, maybe they can provide them for $$$$

Re: can't find cutting tips for a Koike Beaver cutting machine

Reread your whole post... the torch for the Linde does not seem to be the same as the Koike, the Koike Beaver takes the usual three ring tips it looks like.

You should be able to get those weirdball tips from Germany though, I found a post from 2015 where a guy did just that. Good luck!
    Last edited by lantraxco; 04-19-2018 at 01:38 AM.