Dwarf Cars In Arizona
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Dwarf Cars In Arizona

No idea about where to post this at, but thought I would share something I had the pleasure of seeing this last week. While In Arizona I went to a Dwarf Car Museum. The owner is Gene Tweedy and the Museum is in Maricopa, AZ. Gene has made some very beautiful Dwarf cars from the ground up. He is very talented at what he does and makes a lot of the tools and forms he uses in order to make such parts as the bumpers, grills, wheels, and a lot of other pieces for the cars he is making.

If any of you are ever in the area you should go by and take a tour of the museum. A web sites you can get onto that has information and photos of some of the cars he has on display and has made are: www.dwarfcarmuseum.com Name:  54 Chev. Dwarf Car  (4).jpg
Views: 394
Size:  83.4 KB

Re: Dwarf Cars In Arizona

Pretty incredible. That fella is very talented.

Yes he is he uses toyota engines to power most of his dwarf cars. He said they are easy to come by and cheap at the salvage yards. He rebuilds them back to where they are as good as new. He actually drives these dwarf cars some and takes them to a lot of car shows.

Wow I may have to check that out, I have a cousin that is really close & I'm only about 70 miles from it.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC MIG/STICK/TIG
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
    We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream".
    RONALD REAGAN

Quote Originally Posted by CAVEMANN View Post
    Wow I may have to check that out, I have a cousin that is really close & I'm only about 70 miles from it.
    Hope you are able to check out the place.