Hello from Ecuador!
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Hello from Ecuador!

I have been reading, searching, scanning and learning from all of you on Welding Web for some time now. I have devoured every bit of it, gleaning copious amounts of information and putting most of it to the test. I appreciate the time that each and every one of you takes to post what you post, replying to even the most tedious questions and comments and more often than not, providing a quick solution to a newbie-type problem when it would be much easier to skip over these type of posts. Thank you to all of the people who have obviously spent their lives welding, fabricating, learning more with each project/job and who are willing to take the time to share their vast knowledge with all of us. I have spent my life building things and now I am finding a lot of satisfaction in fabricating out of steel. Thank you to all that take the time to share the passion that you have for welding - I am learning from what you all have to offer!

Re: Hello from Ecuador!

Welcome from Arizona!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC MIG/STICK/TIG
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE 100% DUTY CYCLE
    DAD SAYS, "IF YA AIN'T GONNA USE YOUR HEAD, YOU BOUT AS WELL HAVE TWO A$$HOLES."
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!