Hello! Long time lurker
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Hello! Long time lurker

Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nathan and I’m from/in the pnw, WA to be exact. Been interested in welding since I have a memory of having a memory hahahahaha! Self learning but I have a farm and fab background. That’s about it thanks gals and guys!

Re: Hello! Long time lurker

Welcome from Arizona!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC MIG/STICK/TIG
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE 100% DUTY CYCLE
    DAD SAYS, "IF YA AIN'T GONNA USE YOUR HEAD, YOU BOUT AS WELL HAVE TWO A$$HOLES."
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Thank you so much! Just got a new job today! General metal fab, assembly, and some welding. I was going to enroll in some classes as my goal is to tig. But my new shop has a Syncrowave that’s so clean I can eat off it ! My new boss green lighted me to not only raid the scrap bins for home practice, but as soon as we’re done for the day to have at it on the Syncrowave! Getting paid to learn the two processes that I was going to pay for at school!!! Gtaw and gmaw

Congrats!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC MIG/STICK/TIG
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE 100% DUTY CYCLE
    DAD SAYS, "IF YA AIN'T GONNA USE YOUR HEAD, YOU BOUT AS WELL HAVE TWO A$$HOLES."
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!