Wf wells and son horizontal bandsaw $1000
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Wf wells and son horizontal bandsaw $1000

Real nice shape horizontal bandsaw from hf wells and son. Older and in good working order. Price comes with about 10 brand new blades (at least some, possibly all of them are lenox)

Priced to sell guys. This is a good industrial bandsaw with a smooth hydraulic down feed. Not sure of the capacity but it looks to be on the large side for a bandsaw.

Located in swpa. I could prob pallet it and ship it on ur dime. I have a commercial address with loading dock.

Im not sure if its 3 phase or not. If ur seriously interested ill spend the time to find out. Pm me and include a call back number. Thanks for looking. Name:  IMG_0221.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  148.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_0224.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  128.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_0226.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  116.3 KB

Dynasty 200DX (2014)
    Millermatic 211 (2015)
    Optrel 864 (2014)
    Smith Medium duty MBA 30510 (Xmas 2014)
    Tennsmith 16ga 4ft finger brake (2015)
    Trailblazer 325 EFI and excel
    Thermal dynamics Cutmaster 82
    Miller maxtron 450

Re: Wf wells and son horizontal bandsaw $1000

Oh and its been indoors under cover untill 4 days ago. Fab shop cleanout. The previous owner was a one man fabrication shop and i think he owned this thing for at least a couple decades (hes 91) I fluid filmed the machined surfaces and its covered up with heavy plastic outside so dont worry about the outdoor pic. Come check it out and test it!