Lincoln Tig 200 Square Wave Foot pedal connector wiring diagram.
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Lincoln Tig 200 Square Wave Foot pedal connector wiring diagram.

I'm not asking for one. I'm just hare to post the correct wiring. Seeing as Lincoln published the incorrect diagram in their manual. It was a pain figuring it out. But the manufacturer diagram is wrong WAY WRONG!!!! First of all few if any wires are in the same place as the diagram. Second, the two "white" wires are not equal (as the diagram implies). One is a barely tan. I know cause I had the machine arcing but only running the amps set at the machine and not adjusting with the pedal. Then I switched the two "white" wires and bam she worked!!! Fortunately I had a friend with the same welder so I was able to go off of that for the correct wiring. One of the white wires is slightly tan, and it is on the right side in the image. Idk why the pedal wiring on the Tig 200 is different than all the other machines and diagrams. They use five wires also but instead of two "whites" there is a white and a brown. But both mine and my friends welders were wired this way and needed to be wired this way to function normally. And yes the machine has the same incorrect diagram inside of it.

Hopefully this pops up on internet searches such as bing or duckduckgo (screw google) for other people when they need the correct diagram and attempt to look it up. And while I have it backed up in multiple places now this is yet another back up for me in case I need the correct diagram again.

Happy Welding!

Blue wire goes on A
    Black on E
    Tan/white on B
    Red on C
    White on D
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Lincoln Tig 200 Square Wave Foot pedal connector wiring diagram.

And there I just made my first tweet and tweeted Lincoln Electric. Hopefully they'll at least publish a correction on the downloadable owners manual.