Millermatic 250 won’t turn on
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Millermatic 250 won’t turn on

1 just bought a millermatic 250 from a estate sale the welder was in amazing shape and i got it home plugged it up and i cat get it to turn on i pulled the cover and im getting power in and out of the switch it dose nothing idk where to go from here what more to check im hoping it not the board i know it been sitting for a few years. any im put would help thanks

Re: Millermatic 250 won’t turn on

Quote Originally Posted by Namaine1313 View Post
    1 just bought a millermatic 250 from a estate sale the welder was in amazing shape and i got it home plugged it up and i cat get it to turn on i pulled the cover and im getting power in and out of the switch it dose nothing idk where to go from here what more to check im hoping it not the board i know it been sitting for a few years. any im put would help thanks
    Try Millers website, find the machines serial number and pull up the machines manual and then go to the trouble shooting section, call Miller if you still need help. Good luck. I bought a new MM250 back in 1993?, I had them come back out and pick it up, the bead it laid down was to high, narrow and wouldn't wash in, Miller's rep came out and was good enough to trade even up for a Regency 250 with a 22 wire feeder and a gun.

Hey thanks for the In put I got it going I had a problem with my power cord thanks again

[QUOTE=Namaine1313;8628560]Hey thanks for the In put I got it going I had a problem with my power cord thanks again[/QUOTE

Glad to hear you were able to get it going. Weld and be safe.