I have a welder... - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I have a welder...

Walk away. Politely tell the client you cant control tolerance's , warpage , fit up, quality etc of the contractors work and it may and probly will interfere with your end. Dont burn the bridge just explain why its a bad idea. Your explanation of owning a claw hammer is good if your comfortable with the client but may sound smarta$$ to the contractor.

The client is familiar with your work and may realize he needs your quality for welding and the contractor for claw hammers.

What kind of welder does the contractor have? At best I assume LINCOLN buzzbox. Likely he has a Harborfreight AC flux core.
    _____Gauntlets_____

____Genesis 4:22___

A lot of good advice has been given, but most have been based on ASSUMPTIONS . Only the OP knows for certain the exact scenario and I’m sure he’ll do what’s best.
    ​Terry

**FORNEY**
    **THERMAL ARC**
    210 Fabricator
    181i
    **LINCOLN**
    Idealarc 250/250
    SA 200 (2)
    Ranger 305G LN-25 Pro
    **MILLER**
    Spectrum 625
    Maxstar 150STL
    Syncrowave 351
    XMT 350 cc/cv
    MM 350P

Quote Originally Posted by Lis2323 View Post
    A lot of good advice has been given, but most have been based on ASSUMPTIONS . Only the OP knows for certain the exact scenario and I’m sure he’ll do what’s best.
    Bingo!!! The OP hasn't been back since his first post and there has been a lot of jumping to unsupported conclusions here.

Lance